Los Gallos Tablao Flamenco
Open since 1966, Los Gallos Tablao Flamenco is one of Seville’s most important and popular flamenco venues. The small theater, which is situated in a converted family home, offers two acoustic flamenco performances each night, starting at 8:30pm and 10:30pm, and guests can enjoy drinks while watching the show.
Things to Know Before You Go
Shows at Los Gallos Tablao Flamenco last for roughly 90 minutes.
This venue is very popular and regularly sells out. Purchase admission tickets in advance to guarantee entry.
Each ticket includes a complimentary welcome drink.
The lively, late-night atmosphere of Los Gallos Tablao Flamenco may not be suitable for children, and those under 5 are not allowed to attend.
Los Gallos Tablao Flamenco is wheelchair accessible but the venue’s bathroom is not.
How to Get There
Los Gallos Tablao Flamenco is conveniently located on the Plaza Santa Cruz, close to the Real Alcázar, so most visitors find it easiest to walk to the venue. The closest bus stop is Menéndez Pelayo (Jardines de Murillo), just three minutes away.
When to Get There
Live flamenco shows begin at 8:30pm and 10:30pm nightly. Plan to arrive early to grab a good table and enjoy a welcome drink. On particularly busy nights, like Fridays and Saturdays, you will need to book well in advance to get a seat.
Flamenco in Seville
If you can’t get enough of flamenco in Seville, consider enjoying another live dance show at one of the city’s other venues. The Flamenco Dance Museum (Museo del Baile Flamenco) offers four shows a night during high season, an ideal schedule for travelers with a packed itinerary. Another good option is El Palacio Andaluz, one of the city’s largest dedicated flamenco venues.
- Things to do in Andalucia
- Things to do in Cádiz
- Things to do in Cordoba
- Things to do in Benahavis
- Things to do in Marbella
- Things to do in Tarifa
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Faro
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Lisbon
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in The Algarve
- Hospital de los Venerables
- Casa de la Guitarra
- Santa Cruz
- Barrio Santa Cruz
- Royal Alcázar of Seville (Real Alcázar de Sevilla)
- Aire Ancient Baths Sevilla
- The Giralda (El Giraldillo)
- General Archive of the Indies (Archivo General de Indias)
- Royal Tobacco Factory (Real Fábrica de Tabacos)
- Flamenco Dance Museum (Museo del Baile Flamenco)
- Seville Cathedral (Catedral de Santa María de la Sede)
- Pilate's House (La Casa de Pilatos)
- Church of the Divine Savior (Iglesia del Salvador)
- Palace of San Telmo (Palacio de San Telmo)
- El Arenal District