Things to Do in Seoul This Spring
Mild temperatures ideal for outdoor exploration and abundant cherry blossoms make springtime one of the best seasons to visit Seoul. Here are our top picks for experiencing the South Korean capital in spring.
- See the city’s top attractions aboard an open-air hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus.
- Attend the Jinhae Cherry Blossom Festival to see the floral spectacle.
- Pick fresh strawberries in season on a visit to a local fruit farm.
- Cruise along the Han River to see the city’s landmarks from a new perspective.
- Enjoy the weather and cherry blossoms with a picnic in Yeouido Park.
- Breathe in the fresh air on a guided hike to the granite peaks of Mt. Bukhan.
- Stroll through Nami Island’s gardens in full bloom on a day trip from Seoul.
- Step back in time at Seoul’s Joseon dynasty palaces, some of which are UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Tour the streets of Bukchon Hanok Village to see what Seoul looked like from the 14th to the 19th century.