Top Sedona Private Sightseeing Tours
76 results | All Sedona Tours
* A traveler said: "My tour guide was a wealth of information. I saw different parts of Sedona I would not have seen. I was so impressed."
* A traveler said: "Fun! Beautifull! Breath taking! Exciting! Relaxing! Definitely a do-over. The train was clean. Well maintained. Staff was enjoyable and informative. Facilities, store, and station were great."
* A traveler said: "The red rock mountains. Snoopy mountain and devils bridge. The restaurants we tried were amazing. Our favorite place for breakfast was The coffeepot cafe."
* A traveler said: "The guides are exceptionally amazing, Cat and Leland. The sites absolutely beautiful. We would book again next time we're on vacation in Sedona."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Rachel, was fun & hilarious. She was very knowledgeable about the wineries & the area. The wineries were beautiful and the wine delicious. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Ken took us places we probably couldn’t have gotten in on our own. So Knowledgeable of the area and our needs!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Stanton was professional and knowledgeable of the area’s history. We really appreciated learning more about Sedona when stopping for a quick break. Great attention to safety as well."
* A traveler said: "This tour was both memorable and fun. My husband and I were late to the check-in time and they didn’t leave us. We had so much fun viewing the stars, constellations, and UFO’s."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time with our fantastic guide, Billy the Adult. We hit some gnarly weather, which was actually so beautiful, and we were in safe hands with Billy… outrunning the storm but getting to experience the magic of it. Bumpy and so incredibly fun!"
* A traveler said: "The driver was very knowledgeable and friendly. The trip was quick, and we got to see some great spots. We went in the morning (8am), which was perfect for us (family with 2 young ones). When it was done we were ready to head out to lunch a little bit after drop off."
* A traveler said: "The sites were beautiful. The ride was amazing thru the red rocks. The guide was very informative. The pink jeep tour company was very professional."
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing. Very friendly instructor and clean store. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to do something different."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Highly recommended. Our guide -Ken - was very knowledgeable. We had a fantastic day."
* A traveler said: "Robert was extremely engaging, well informed, and he presented the Sedona experience in a fun way. We absolutely Loved it & Recommend this Private Tour! You will not be disappointed"
* A traveler said: "Initimate tour. Very knowledgeable guide. Saw beautiful scenery and was told little details about my location that enriched my experience."
* A traveler said: "Chris is the best! Funny, knowledgeable and considerate. Be sure to ask for him. Great transportation too."
* A traveler said: "The profesor was very nice and great driver . Very knowledgeable and love what he does . We really enjoy our tour. We recommend 100 %."
* A traveler said: "Colorado Dave was an amazing driver! We had the best time! The ride was an adventure and we would go again."
* A traveler said: "Stories Piper (jeep driver) told us while on tour. Good tour of Sedona. Appreciated having opportunity to be a private tour for safety purposes during COVID."
* A traveler said: "This was such a great experience. We had such a great time visiting the Grand Canyon with Chris, who was an experienced guide full of fun facts and useful information. The van was spacious, clean and well stocked with everything from water, soda, snacks and hand-sanitizer. Chris was engaging, professional and entertaining. Lunch was great (delicious food and the best seat in the house). There was plenty of time for overlook walks and photos, and even saw some Elk. The drive from Sedona is long (2 hours) but the scenery is gorgeous, and full of great vistas. Chris has a lot of background on the local area, park policies and history of the Canyon, including native American culture, which we appreciated. He was also very Covid aware, and respected our boundaries with regard to space and masks, which was very much appreciated. Would highly recommend this trip to the Grand Canyon, especially if you have only one day - it was a very efficient way to see the best sights and learn a lot in a short time."
* A traveler said: "This was an absolutely amazing experience! Danil was a wonderful host and showed us how to actually find the energy of the vortexes.. He also showed us beautiful rivers and hidden peaceful spots. We loved him and highly recommend his tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "Firefox was a great guide!!! Wonderfully informative. We forgot to ask the origin of his name. Thanks for the experience."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very personalized and intimate. We had a great experience. We really got to understand each vortex and felt the energy in each"
* A traveler said: "This was the perfect tour to take upon our arrival to Sedona. Chad was an amazing tour guide...he had so much information to pass along to us!! Highly recommend this tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico