Top Sedona Multi-day Tours
9 results | All Sedona Tours
* A traveler said: "The guides are exceptionally amazing, Cat and Leland. The sites absolutely beautiful. We would book again next time we're on vacation in Sedona."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Ken took us places we probably couldn’t have gotten in on our own. So Knowledgeable of the area and our needs!"
* A traveler said: "When I got in the office, I felt like family they told me how to lose my fears and calm me down, I personally recommend the Guidance Air 100%. And all of their crew especially Cherie and the Pilot."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. P/u at hotel in Sedona for appox 12 hour day. Ed, our guide was just terrific. Be prepared for the heat when outside the van, which was very comfortable. Walk from the parking lot to the viewing point is a good hike at Horseshoe Bend. Uphill coming back so be prepared. The canyon was wonderful. You will be guided through by local Native Americans since this is on their reservation. Their assistance with camera shots is marvelous. Long day but would highly recommend for adults . Children not so much unless they can care for themselves. Both locations can get crowded. Just so you know. Off season would be less crowded if that is an option for you."
* A traveler said: "The entire experience was amazing. The grandeur of the canyon is indescribable and it was all enhanced by our great guide, Ken."
* A traveler said: "Sedona is an amazing place and Connor brings it to life with his brilliance! See you again! Tony and Karen"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. The rooms at Maswik Lodge was clean and are a short walking distance from the South Rim. Although one of my traveling companions didn't agree, the price is reasonable for an overnight stay."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico