Top Sedona How to Get Around
138 results | All Sedona Tours
* A traveler said: "When I got in the office, I felt like family they told me how to lose my fears and calm me down, I personally recommend the Guidance Air 100%. And all of their crew especially Cherie and the Pilot."
* A traveler said: "upgraded to first class and beverages and snacks were provided with the upgrade. also enjoyed the availability of the open car. scenery was spectular."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Tim was amazing! As a first time rider I felt completely comfortable after the training. The scenery was incredible!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was both memorable and fun. My husband and I were late to the check-in time and they didn’t leave us. We had so much fun viewing the stars, constellations, and UFO’s."
* A traveler said: "The pilot Christian was terrific.....very informative the entire ride. We really got to see a lot from the air. The entire process from check in to getting on board and off at the finish was seamless."
* A traveler said: "We've been on several ghost tour around the country. This one was one of the best we've experienced. We will definitely do this again."
* A traveler said: "Sherman, our tour guide, was very knowledgeable about the area and even suggested other places we might be interested in exploring on our own during our vacation. It was a really great experience and I would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Ty was great!! He made the long stretches in the van interesting by telling naturalist and adventurer tales. Had great opportunities for photos and took us to many spots in the canyon."
* A traveler said: "The guides are exceptionally amazing, Cat and Leland. The sites absolutely beautiful. We would book again next time we're on vacation in Sedona."
* A traveler said: "Parking was a little difficult but otherwise a tremendous experience. Our guide Thursday evening at 9pm was amazing. She knew so much about the disturbing history of Jerome and the cause of all the spiritual activity there. We even made some contact with several spirits. Highly recommended!!!"
* A traveler said: "Ty was an excellent tour guide! We had a wonderful day trip tour to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon!"
* A traveler said: "The guide was incredibly knowledgeable and made everyone feel comfortable. He was inclusive, tailoring his conversation to each member of the group, based upon their knowledge."
* A traveler said: "We had a great trip with pilot Ken. Scenery was amazing from the air, definitely things you can’t see from ground level. Ken was very knowledgeable of the area including mountains, rivers, trails, and wildlife. Other office staff was also friendly and courteous. Highly recommended!!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour and great experience. Loved being able to enjoy the winery's without having to drive. Loved learning more about wine and wine making. Great service at all the winery's"
* A traveler said: "The driver was very knowledgeable and friendly. The trip was quick, and we got to see some great spots. We went in the morning (8am), which was perfect for us (family with 2 young ones). When it was done we were ready to head out to lunch a little bit after drop off."
* A traveler said: "It was all great but the Holy Chapel Cross and the Airport Overlook were amazing. Our tour guide Al was awesome too!"
* A traveler said: "My tour guide was a wealth of information. I saw different parts of Sedona I would not have seen. I was so impressed."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best tours for the value that we have been on. We were picked up on time, traveled hundreds of miles, saw some amazing sites in addition to the Grand Canyon , and were home on time."
* A traveler said: "Great atmosphere, good company. Our tour guide Kason was excellent. He was knowledgeable, patient and pleasant."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed all the areas our guide took us to. Cindy was very informative! Also Cindy played her flute at one of our memorizing views which was a beautiful touch."
* A traveler said: "The best tour I could ever imagine. Our guide Ty went above and beyond to make this a memorable day for us. We laughed and we learned. The views were breathtaking and our tour group was so much fun. 15/10 and I'd do it all again!"
* A traveler said: "This was such a great experience. We had such a great time visiting the Grand Canyon with Chris, who was an experienced guide full of fun facts and useful information. The van was spacious, clean and well stocked with everything from water, soda, snacks and hand-sanitizer. Chris was engaging, professional and entertaining. Lunch was great (delicious food and the best seat in the house). There was plenty of time for overlook walks and photos, and even saw some Elk. The drive from Sedona is long (2 hours) but the scenery is gorgeous, and full of great vistas. Chris has a lot of background on the local area, park policies and history of the Canyon, including native American culture, which we appreciated. He was also very Covid aware, and respected our boundaries with regard to space and masks, which was very much appreciated. Would highly recommend this trip to the Grand Canyon, especially if you have only one day - it was a very efficient way to see the best sights and learn a lot in a short time."
* A traveler said: "Learned a lot about Sedona which helped with planning the rest of our trip while here. I recommend doing the trolley the first part of trip so you can decide where to go and what to do the rest of the week."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing tour with great people! I am a 40 year old single woman on a solo trip, and this was the way to see the Grand Canyon. Our guide Matt was awesome, and also gave me some places to check out while in Sedona. Would definitely recommend!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Buggy Rentals
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico