Top Sedona Helicopter Tours
Read MoreShow Less
Sedona is home to some of Arizona’s most stunning natural wonders; it’s a vast landscape of red rock canyons and buttes, and towering spires. A helicopter tour not only affords spectacular aerial views, but also lets you cover more ground so you can appreciate the dramatic topography. Here are highlights of a typical helicopter tour.
- Spot memorable landmarks such as Cathedral Rock, the Chapel of the Holy Cross, and Snoopy Rock from the air.
- Capture incredible photos that show the vastness of the Sedona desert and canyons.
- Admire aerial views of Devil’s Bridge, Secret Canyon, and the Anasazi cliff dwellings.
- Watch for wildlife, including javelinas, elk, and deer as you swoop over the desert.
- Listen to live commentary from your pilot and learn more about Red Rock Country.
- Choose from a 15-, 20-, or 30-minute flight and see much more than you could on a ground tour.
5 Sedona Helicopter Tours | All Sedona Tours
Take in aerial views of Sedona’s mountains and ancient sites on a 25-minute helicopter tour that goes deep into Red Rock-Secret Mountain Wilderness. Soar above Rattlesnake Mesa and see the cliff-side homes of the Sinaguan people as you explore a landscape split by deep canyons and crevices. Capture unforgettable images of Sedona’s unearthly rock formations as you fly past Bear Mountain, Fay’s Arch and Doe Mesa, and enjoy sweeping vistas of Arizona’s dark pines and vibrant cliffs.
There's no better way to witness Arizona's incredible desert beauty than from the above. Get an eagle’s eye view during this helicopters tour of some of Sedona's most famous red rock formations, including the ancient Anasazi cliff dwellings. Along the way, learn about the rich natural history of the area from your trusty pilot and snap some amazing pics.
Experience the magical red rock landscape of Sedona from the air during this helicopter tour of the Anasazi cliff dwellings. Along the way, take in spectacular desert views and marvel at the windswept rock formations for which the area is known. Leave no trace, break no sweat, and be sure to bring your camera!
Enjoy a scenic helicopter tour from Sedona that provides an aerial perspective on the region's famously beautiful rock formations. Soar over landmarks including Lee Mountain, Chapel of the Holy Cross, Snoopy Rock, Steamboat Rock, Bear Wallow Canyon, Schnebly Hill Road and the Three Nuns rock formation. Admire the vastness of the Sonoran Desert from the air, and hear informative commentary about the sights from your expert pilot. You'll cover a lot of ground during the 15-minute sightseeing flight and experience Arizona's natural beauty on an extraordinary air tour.
Experience the magical red rock landscape of Sedona from the air during this helicopter tour of the greater Sedona area. Along the way, take in spectacular desert views of canyons, rivers and the windswept rock formations that make Sedona unique. Learn of the natural and cultural history of the area, including the story of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Helicopter Tours in Sedona?
The best Helicopter Tours in Sedona according to Viator travelers are:
- 25-Minute Helicopter Tour of Sedona
- Sedona Helicopter Tour: Desert Thunder Tour
- Guided Helicopter Tour of Sedona
- 15-Minute Helicopter Tour of Sedona
- Sedona Helicopter Tour: Wild West Tour
What Helicopter Tours in Sedona are 1 hour or less?
What tours in Sedona are taking additional safety precautions?
What tours in Sedona are good for avoiding crowds?
Things to do near Sedona
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Grand Canyon National Park
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Moab
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Santa Fe
- Things to do in Carlsbad
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico