Top Sedona Half-day Tours
35 results | All Sedona Tours
* A traveler said: "Kai was a blessing and words cannot describe the amazing experience we had and we have Kai to thank for that. She was phenominal tour guide which made the experience priceless. R & R Michigan"
* A traveler said: "The knowledge of history from the staff! The views were beautiful and the train was very comfortable!"
* A traveler said: "The sites were beautiful. The ride was amazing thru the red rocks. The guide was very informative. The pink jeep tour company was very professional."
* A traveler said: "It's a long drive from Sedona so it was wonderful to have a driver who already knew the best places to go. Cat was entertaining and took us to all the best overlook points, giving us plenty of time to take in the views."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Ty was great!! He made the long stretches in the van interesting by telling naturalist and adventurer tales. Had great opportunities for photos and took us to many spots in the canyon."
* A traveler said: "The guides are exceptionally amazing, Cat and Leland. The sites absolutely beautiful. We would book again next time we're on vacation in Sedona."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Rachel, was fun & hilarious. She was very knowledgeable about the wineries & the area. The wineries were beautiful and the wine delicious. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Donnie was amazing. Life changing trip. Absolutely recommend you will not regret it. Ask for Donnie he was such a nice guy who made everyone feel so comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Joe Gebo, was excellent! He was both knowledgeable and personable. We loved seeing Sedona, but the favorite part of our trip was seeing the Chapel of the Holy Cross."
* A traveler said: "This tour was both memorable and fun. My husband and I were late to the check-in time and they didn’t leave us. We had so much fun viewing the stars, constellations, and UFO’s."
* A traveler said: "Initimate tour. Very knowledgeable guide. Saw beautiful scenery and was told little details about my location that enriched my experience."
* A traveler said: "We loved our tour guide Jason! He was very knowledgeable about the history of Jerome and took us into the mortuary which was neat to see behind the gate."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful way to experience an area and nature that would have been impossible to reach otherwise!!! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Don was awesome! Super friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Loved learning about the area’s geology and culture. Would highly recommend the Outlaw tour."
* A traveler said: "My tour guide was a wealth of information. I saw different parts of Sedona I would not have seen. I was so impressed."
* A traveler said: "Wealth of information and knowledge about Sedona. Would recommend to do on the first day of your trip to Sedona to get a wide variety of views and spots that can be explored later on the trip"
* A traveler said: "Chris is the best! Funny, knowledgeable and considerate. Be sure to ask for him. Great transportation too."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very personalized and intimate. We had a great experience. We really got to understand each vortex and felt the energy in each"
* A traveler said: "Crystal was absolutely magical. My mom and I were the only ones on the tour, which was perfect. We went through the process of the Medicine Wheel, learning what each point means, and then had time to reflect on our own personal journeys. The conversation and wisdom provided by Crystal was incredible for both my mom and I. We learned so much more than we expected to! You will not regret this magical tour."
* A traveler said: "Magical experience! Bryan and his beautiful children were our guides. They were all very knowledgeable, helpful and very attentive to our group. The scenery is beyond beautiful and the adventure was a thrill. Would give this tour 10 stars if I could."
* A traveler said: "Got to experience medicine wheel and tour guide was extremely well versed in taking my son and I through. Drove to several sites and learned history of Sedona. Gave us tips for places to eat and visit while in Sedona."
* A traveler said: "Crystal is an amazing Leader who gave us the most transforming and healing experience of our lives. We were a group of 4 and she gave each and every single one of us detailed time until we reached our resolution and healing. She was extremely knowledgeable and wise beyond our expectation or experiences with many other spiritual tours we have taken. Each and every one of us left with a life-time of healing gift. My group had leaders and healers participating - I know them all very well- yet, we were blown away about how quickly Crystal guided us into our resolution without a beat! We walked away with our lives forever to be changed and our lives evolved!"
* A traveler said: "Great atmosphere, good company. Our tour guide Kason was excellent. He was knowledgeable, patient and pleasant."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico