Sedona may be known for its stunning red rocks, desert life and spiritual slant, but those who like to live their life in the green still have their chance at the Seven Canyons Golf Course. Since 2002 this scenic outdoor destination has played host to thousands of golfer lovers seeking to experience the best of Arizona. With 20,000 square feet of teeing space, manicured fairways, world-class cuisine and a relaxing club house, visitors will feel at home in the comfort and luxury of this back nine destination. The challenging course is as ideal for long-time lovers of the sport as it is for newbies and breathtaking views of Sedona’s red rocks and national forests insure travelers get to experience the best of Arizona when they tee up.
Seven Canyons Tours
What are Seven Canyons hours of operation?
Should I book Seven Canyons tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Seven Canyons 2021?
What's the best way to experience Seven Canyons ?
- Seven Canyons 4X4 Tour from Sedona
- Sedona Spiritual Meditation Tour
- Sedona Spiritual Empowerment Reiki Energy Vortex Tour
- Sedona Chakra Vortex Tour
Things to do near Sedona
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico