Stunning scenery, epic red rock landscapes and wide-open skies are just part of what makes a trip to Sedona’s Bell Rock a memorable travel experience. Visitors can navigate the destination’s five trails, which range from an easy hike between the Courthouse Vista Parking Lot and the Base of Bell Rock, to more challenging routes, like the moderate climb to Upper Bell Rock Trail or the most strenuous option, known as The Ascent. Travelers will catch incredible views of Chicken Point, Submarine Rock and Chapel of the Holy Cross—true icons of Arizona’s famed Red Rock State Park—from various lookouts along Bell Rock’s multiple trails.
Tours and tickets to Experience Bell Rock
What are Bell Rock hours of operation?
Should I book Bell Rock tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Bell Rock 2021?
What's the best way to experience Bell Rock?
- Sedona Spectacular Journey and Vortex Tour 3 or 4 hr (Please specify)
- 2.5-Hour Sedona Sightseeing Tour with Sedona Hotel Pickup
- Discover Sedona Small-Group Tour
- Sedona Scenic Half-Day Private Luxury Car Tour
Things to do near Sedona
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico