Airport Mesa is more than its quirky name suggests. The scenic trail loop guides travelers along well-marked paths that lead to panoramic views of the city’s iconic red rock landscape. Outdoor enthusiasts agree Airport Mesa is one of Mother Nature’s most impressive local wonders, but with occasional old-school aircraft flying overhead, there’s still a nod to some modern marvels, too.
The 3.5-mile loop has just a 200-foot elevation change, but its uninterrupted views of Courthouse Butte, Bell Rock, Cathedral Rock, Cockscomb and Chimney Rock make it one of the area’s most scenic treks.
Browse. Filter. Book.
Should I book Airport Mesa tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Airport Mesa 2020?
What's the best way to experience Airport Mesa?
- Scenic Sedona Tour
- Highlights of Sedona Jeep Tour Including Cathedral Rock
- 3-Hour Sedona Spectacular Vortex Tour
- Sedona Chakra Vortex Tour
Things to do near Sedona
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Grand Canyon National Park
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Moab
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Santa Fe
- Things to do in Carlsbad
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico