Top Seattle Walking Tours
59 results | All Seattle Tours
* A traveler said: "We were surprised by the unique history that shaped thos area. Our guide was knowledgable, and excited about the topic. Definitely a worth while experience."
* A traveler said: "Chief Carolyn was an awesome guide. She was so informative and personable. It was like exploring the market with a friend. She’s the best!!!"
* A traveler said: "Bob did a great job of explaining all the history to our larger group than was expected. He also disinfected tables for us to sit at which was “going the extra mile”."
* A traveler said: "Woody is a great tour guide, with lots of local knowledge. The tastings we enjoyed were varied and interesting. It's definitely a good idea to go on an early tour as by the time we ended, the market was very crowded! It would have been very difficult to experience the market the way we did if we had gone later."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour of Seattle. Jeff was very knowledgeable, respectful of our time and made everyone feel comfortable. He was even happy to drop each person at their favorite spot at the end and provide ideas for other tours to take."
* A traveler said: "The space needle was amazing. You can see the entire Seattle city up top. Watch as the sunset was beautiful ."
* A traveler said: "Amanda was an AMAZING tour guide, interactive, very knowledgeable and fun,it was my wife and I 25yr anniversary and we had a blast ❤"
* A traveler said: "DC did an excellent job! He was very informative and provided a great experience learning about Seattle. The salmon swimming through the locks was especially fascinating. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Bob was fantastic, very informative and the experience was great. Best part was watching the fish flinging. Went back afterwards to purchase our favorite splings"
* A traveler said: "Justin, our guide, was super friendly and engaging and knew so much about Mt. Rainer, the geology, history, flora and fauna. We saw everything of the mountain one could ask for in early September. The snacks and lunch provided were fantastic. It was an extremely well-organized and exceptional tour of the mountain. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "We had the best time! Awesome tour guide, Kevin! Was very engaging and it was awesome to meet the winemakers!"
* A traveler said: "Lindsay was an excellent guide. He was humble, informative, polite, patient and funny. Not jaded at all. He sincerely cares about his customers and is a people person."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was phenomenal... Sweet, patient, and informative. I loved the history as well as the folklore."
* A traveler said: "Justin was the best guide ever!! From being very knowledgeable about all things related to Mt St Helens. Lunch was so yummy."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very friendly and knowledgeable about the city and the local businesses. This was her first day and she was perfect."
* A traveler said: "It was more informative than I imagined, which was a major plus for me. Woody our tour guide was very good, kinda funny and made the experience fun."
* A traveler said: "The weather conditions were perfect for viewing Rainer and hiking was memorable. Our Guide Ben was knowledgeable, very attentive,and accommodating. Made the day!"
* A traveler said: "John was excellent and informational plus funny. He was a joy to be with and well connected to the Public market community."
* A traveler said: "Lynn Curtis truly loves and respects her city. She showed us very special neighborhoods celebrating diversity, art, and community. It was a great tour, and we have a new appreciation for Seattle. We loved the tour!"
* A traveler said: "Guy was awesome conversation was fun an informative, funny. Tim is a beer Guru. Very knowledgeable on every beer"
* A traveler said: "getting to learn about different types of beers the stouts ipa the history where they came from how he went into depth of orgin with each type of beer"
* A traveler said: "We took the private downtown tour with Kalina on Aug 6. Kalina was outstanding! Her knowledge was so impressive as was her kind demeanor. We started with a breakfast at Lowell's, walked around the city, hearing all about the history of Seattle. She was mindful of our time and kept to a leisurely schedule. When we would mention an interest of ours, she quickly changed her plans and accommodated us. Afterwards, she took the time to send us pictures of our wonderful morning. I highly recommend this tour and especially recommend Kalina."
* A traveler said: "The guide was highly knowledgeable & shared some fascinating stories, and the tour was very interactive. Learned some new great info. A wide variety of beers were sampled and we learned all about them, history of beer, and the Ballard/Seattle area as we sipped."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Snoqualmie Falls
- Seattle Great Wheel
- Elliott Bay
- Capitol Hill
- Lake Washington
- T-Mobile Park
- Woodland Park
- Blake Island Marine State Park
- Chihuly Garden and Glass
- Bainbridge Island
- Lake Union
- Original Starbucks
- Ballard District
- Museum of Flight
- Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park - Seattle Unit
- Alki Beach
- Hiram M. Chittenden Locks
- Mt. St. Helens
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery