Top Seattle Travel & Transportation Services
104 results | All Seattle Tours
* A traveler said: "Omar was my driver and my flight came earlier than I planned and my hotel check in was at 4. So Omar suggested a tour of the city for a fee. So glad I had the opportunity to see alot more of the city other than my block of the hotel. Great service would book again."
* A traveler said: "Driver was on time, friendly , cleans car overall service was good 👍. We will book again for next trips 😃"
* A traveler said: "Justin answered his phone when I called and told me where he was and when he would be there to pick me up. He was professionally dressed and the car was exceptionally clean."
* A traveler said: "Driver was easy to locate, on, time and polite. Would highly recommend to friend or family visiting Seattle who don’t want to drive there."
* A traveler said: "Friendly driver. Picked us up on time. Contacted and introduced himself the day prior with easy instructions on where to meet him"
* A traveler said: "The space needle was amazing. You can see the entire Seattle city up top. Watch as the sunset was beautiful ."
* A traveler said: "Dave led a very interesting tour which provided a lively Seattle history and many anecdotal stories. Lots of fun and we thoroughly enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "enjoyed learning about the history of downtown (new and old), loved the hints f' 'or restaurants and James' flexibility with the tour"
* A traveler said: "There were 4 of us, 1 wheelchair. The people at the dock as well as on the vessel were amazing at helping with getting to, on, and off the vessel! We all had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was excellent and had a great personality. He was very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. It was well worth the price for our first visit to the city."
* A traveler said: "The pilot, Mark, was terrific! He flew us over the Space Needle, the city of Seattle and the islands adjacent to Seattle. Mark explained the history of Seattle and the islands while he flew and we took loads of video! A must do experience!"
* A traveler said: "Amanda was an AMAZING tour guide, interactive, very knowledgeable and fun,it was my wife and I 25yr anniversary and we had a blast ❤"
* A traveler said: "Great tour - informative and fun. Our guide Jerry was a delight. Learned a bit of the market history and ins and outs while getting to try to a bit of the food. Great choice for first time visitors!"
* A traveler said: "Contacted us with status and the driver was waiting for us when we arrived. We used this company for three trips and they were o; time and courteous. Great experience"
* A traveler said: "No hassle finding Driver, who was friendly and informative. Car was very comfortable. Water was supplied in car."
* A traveler said: "Seattle Car Services picked me, my wife, and two fellow Navy shipmates up promptly at our hotel, took us to a great seafood place for lunch, and gave us just the guided tour that we wanted. Cam, our driver did a very professional job of taking us in a spotless Lincoln MKC, handling traffic and our needs just great. We were all pleased and considered it a good value."
* A traveler said: "Spectacular view. Must try it at least once. We are not avid hikers so it was a little tiring for us, but no regrets. Love it!!!"
* A traveler said: "courteous drivers -very clean and helpful would definitely use this service in the future when I can."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Olympic Sculpture Park
- Queen Anne Hill
- Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park - Seattle Unit
- Chihuly Garden and Glass
- Gas Works Park
- Mt. St. Helens
- Woodland Park Zoo
- Pacific Science Center
- Fishermen's Terminal
- Blake Island Marine State Park
- University of Washington
- Museum of Pop Culture (MoPOP)
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Discovery Center
- Seattle Waterfront
- Snoqualmie Falls
- Kerry Park (Franklin Place)
- Original Starbucks
- Hard Rock Cafe Seattle
- Sky View Observatory
- Capitol Hill