Top Seattle Sightseeing Tours
116 results | All Seattle Tours
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour! Our guide, Amy was very knowledgeable! We saw all the top places. It’s too bad that Seattle has such a litter problem however."
* A traveler said: "Excellent . DC was a wonderful guide and gave many interesting details of the history of Seattle. Very informative and enjoyable. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Guide was awesome Very fun but would have Preferred to go to a vineyard rather than to a tasting room in a strip mall."
* A traveler said: "Earl was a great guide. Informative and funny. I really got my money’s worth! I would recommend this tour to anyone who doesn’t have time to explore the city in depth"
* A traveler said: "Joe was not only a great driver but also very humorous and knowledgeable about Mt Rainier. We had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "The captain knowledge of the city history that I learned. He made everyone feel comfortable he as very polite and friendly"
* A traveler said: "Justin, our guide, was super friendly and engaging and knew so much about Mt. Rainer, the geology, history, flora and fauna. We saw everything of the mountain one could ask for in early September. The snacks and lunch provided were fantastic. It was an extremely well-organized and exceptional tour of the mountain. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "I had a wonderful day on a fun and informative small bus tour of Mt Rainier this past Sunday. John is an excellent tour guide."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our tour and really appreciated the knowledge of our tour guide. He was very knowledgeable about the city and helped us with photography tips."
* A traveler said: "it was nice, location was easily found, person , who stood at the stop was very helpful, explain all details, driver had a nice stories. The down-part was the traffic, so we stand in line for some time, but that was not predictable. Nice way to figure out what else you would like to see in Seattle, when you have more time"
* A traveler said: "Captain James made our experience so pleasantly memorable. Skilled pilot who offered a mix of comic relief as he shared historic details about Seattle. Beautiful aerial views matched with perfect weather!"
* A traveler said: "Awsome very relaxining no driving nice cool breeze good workers etc be back someday. Thanks godbless"
* A traveler said: "Great experience, our guide was very informative and knowledgeable. He made tour super fun! And very helpful in guiding us in things to do"
* A traveler said: "Lucky was our guide and we truly enjoyed getting all the history of Pike Place! The samples were yummy and we learned a lot!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour of Olympic National Park was amazing! Out guide Marty was great and told us all kinds of interesting facts about the park."
* A traveler said: "We took the private downtown tour with Kalina on Aug 6. Kalina was outstanding! Her knowledge was so impressive as was her kind demeanor. We started with a breakfast at Lowell's, walked around the city, hearing all about the history of Seattle. She was mindful of our time and kept to a leisurely schedule. When we would mention an interest of ours, she quickly changed her plans and accommodated us. Afterwards, she took the time to send us pictures of our wonderful morning. I highly recommend this tour and especially recommend Kalina."
* A traveler said: "Omar was my driver and my flight came earlier than I planned and my hotel check in was at 4. So Omar suggested a tour of the city for a fee. So glad I had the opportunity to see alot more of the city other than my block of the hotel. Great service would book again."
* A traveler said: "The stops at Crescent beach and lake made the tour very memorable. Joel was very kind and knowledgeable. Overall an amazing experience!"
* A traveler said: "Richard was very entertaining, his voice projected and was easy to hear. He seemed very knowledgeable. I loved Gypsy Rose Lee’s dressing room part. I didn’t know she lived in Seattle"
* A traveler said: "The pass was a great value. Used it on every venue I plan to visit. It also cut wait time in line to nothing."
* A traveler said: "Was a great trip. Our Captain / Bartender Amy was excellent and very knowledgeable about Lake Union and all the boats and floating homes"
* A traveler said: "Raspberry bars, chowder, cherries, truffles, yogurt all delicious samples. Thank you, Woody You know your Seattle stuff."
* A traveler said: "Monte was a great guide thru the neighborhoods of Seattle - pace was perfect and we learned a lot about the city. We highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Amy was very accomodating & knowledgable. Learned so much about the Seattle waterfront & it's history. Highly recommend this experience and Amy!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Observation Decks
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sightseeing Passes
- Skyscrapers & Towers
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences