Top Seattle Shore Excursions
34 results | All Seattle Tours
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour of Seattle. Jeff was very knowledgeable, respectful of our time and made everyone feel comfortable. He was even happy to drop each person at their favorite spot at the end and provide ideas for other tours to take."
* A traveler said: "The space needle was amazing. You can see the entire Seattle city up top. Watch as the sunset was beautiful ."
* A traveler said: "Chief Carolyn was an awesome guide. She was so informative and personable. It was like exploring the market with a friend. She’s the best!!!"
* A traveler said: "We took this tour on Sat 9/18/21 & had a fantastic time, the driver was friendly and provided excellent facts on Seattle. The 2 winery stops were excellent & lunch was fantastic. The waterfall is beautiful and we had ample time for pictures. We were also able to stop for a quick visit to Boehm's Candy for their delicious chocolates."
* A traveler said: "Amanda was an AMAZING tour guide, interactive, very knowledgeable and fun,it was my wife and I 25yr anniversary and we had a blast ❤"
* A traveler said: "Justin, our guide, was super friendly and engaging and knew so much about Mt. Rainer, the geology, history, flora and fauna. We saw everything of the mountain one could ask for in early September. The snacks and lunch provided were fantastic. It was an extremely well-organized and exceptional tour of the mountain. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Mike, our tour guide, was full of energy and knowledge. He answered all our questions and gave fun facts along the way."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour! Earl was very entertaining and knowledgeable. He also accommodated us when he could like stoping at locations when asked. We would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "The pilot, Mark, was terrific! He flew us over the Space Needle, the city of Seattle and the islands adjacent to Seattle. Mark explained the history of Seattle and the islands while he flew and we took loads of video! A must do experience!"
* A traveler said: "It was a nice memories we had and our tour guide was very good and give details of the tour. We’ll come back again and use Viator"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day trip hitting all the best park locations with a few hours to hike. Our guide, Lucas, was very knowledgeable, attentive to our groups needs, fun and funny! I highly recommend this trip with Lucas!"
* A traveler said: "Amy was very accomodating & knowledgable. Learned so much about the Seattle waterfront & it's history. Highly recommend this experience and Amy!"
* A traveler said: "Your guide Charles was great! He was extremely knowledgeable about sites in Seattle. Impressed by his presentation anod driving skill."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Capt. Steve was an excellent tour guide. He had lots of information about the sites/history of Seattle. He made everything very interesting. He was also very accommodating to my grandchildren(ages 9 and 4). We saw everything and more. I would highly recommend using Capt. Steve. I would use him again!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was one of the best parts of the trip! He was an excellent host and so much interesting history. It was a wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "Mark was our Pilot and he was amazing!!!!! He took his time, and he was so engaging with my son who had just turned 18 and this was his surprise birthday. Thank you so much!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide so very friendly and knowledgeable. The views were absolutely incredible. This is a one of a kind experience."
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic trip. Alex knew the best spots to stop and the history and geology of the area. This trip was not rushed and lasted almost 11 hours. Well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was knowledgeable and friendly. Also he helped with my husband who has a little trouble walking."
* A traveler said: "Daniel was the best tour guide! It was only myself and my husband the day we went. His vehicle accommodates up to 7. So even though it wasn’t an extremely profitable day for him he still went above and beyond by taking us to wineries other than the one that was on the tour list and he spent an extra 30 minutes touring us around downtown so we could take it all in and it really made the day memorable for us."
* A traveler said: "This tour did not start out well as we were told that the flight left at 9am, but in fact it did not leave until 2pm. There was apparently a big disconnect between the booking company and the tour company. After that was sorted out, we met James, our pilot, who was quite the character. He was very friendly and talkative, both a plus for being tour-guide and pilot in one. The Flight was quite the aerial experience. We got great views of Mt. Rainier and Mount St. Helens. It was a beautiful day and an excellent way to end our honeymoon. Touching down the float plane on Lake Washington was a smooth landing."
* A traveler said: "Darnell was wonderful. He made our first trip to Seattle fun and enjoyable. He was amenable, friendly, knowledgeable and witty. We enjoyed seeing the many wineries, cultural sites and lush landscapes. We can’t wait to come back!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Seattle Great Wheel
- Elliott Bay
- Myrtle Edwards Park
- Fishermen's Terminal
- T-Mobile Park
- Chihuly Garden and Glass
- Seattle Waterfront
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery
- Cascade Range
- Seattle Art Museum (SAM)
- Museum of Pop Culture (MoPOP)
- Olympic National Park
- Seattle Chinatown-International District
- Museum of Flight
- Lake Union
- Mt. St. Helens
- Seattle Cruise Port
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Discovery Center
- Seattle Aquarium
- University of Washington