Top Seattle Private Transfers
14 results | All Seattle Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a bit rocky at the start, but a great trip from the airport to my hotel downtown. I will definitely use this service again! Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Driver was on time, friendly , cleans car overall service was good 👍. We will book again for next trips 😃"
* A traveler said: "I use Viator all over the world. Excellent driver on our airport transfer 6/14! We also learned even more about Seattle on the way to the airport!"
* A traveler said: "Driver was easy to locate, on, time and polite. Would highly recommend to friend or family visiting Seattle who don’t want to drive there."
* A traveler said: "So easy to use for venues! Perfect for a short trip to visit Seattle. We still have a couple of destinations to see, but are loving that there are choices along with some regular familiar destinations. Would do it again and encourage others to do the same."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was very knowledgeable of the city. He took us to all the spots I wanted to see. We had the perfect day for it."
* A traveler said: "We took the private downtown tour with Kalina on Aug 6. Kalina was outstanding! Her knowledge was so impressive as was her kind demeanor. We started with a breakfast at Lowell's, walked around the city, hearing all about the history of Seattle. She was mindful of our time and kept to a leisurely schedule. When we would mention an interest of ours, she quickly changed her plans and accommodated us. Afterwards, she took the time to send us pictures of our wonderful morning. I highly recommend this tour and especially recommend Kalina."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, Our guide was knowledgeable and fun. Easily accessible and a relaxed atmosphere. Highly recommended!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Seattle Chinatown-International District
- Queen Anne Hill
- Seattle Great Wheel
- Snoqualmie Falls
- Lake Washington
- Original Starbucks
- Kerry Park (Franklin Place)
- Hiram M. Chittenden Locks
- Cascade Range
- Alki Beach
- Bainbridge Island
- Seattle Waterfront
- Blake Island Marine State Park
- Pacific Science Center
- Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park - Seattle Unit
- Olympic Sculpture Park
- Chihuly Garden and Glass
- Woodland Park Zoo
- Seattle Art Museum (SAM)