Top Seattle Shore Excursions
23 results | All Seattle Tours
* A traveler said: "The pilot, Mark, was terrific! He flew us over the Space Needle, the city of Seattle and the islands adjacent to Seattle. Mark explained the history of Seattle and the islands while he flew and we took loads of video! A must do experience!"
* A traveler said: "Your guide Charles was great! He was extremely knowledgeable about sites in Seattle. Impressed by his presentation anod driving skill."
* A traveler said: "Mark was our Pilot and he was amazing!!!!! He took his time, and he was so engaging with my son who had just turned 18 and this was his surprise birthday. Thank you so much!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide so very friendly and knowledgeable. The views were absolutely incredible. This is a one of a kind experience."
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic trip. Alex knew the best spots to stop and the history and geology of the area. This trip was not rushed and lasted almost 11 hours. Well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Capt. Steve was an excellent tour guide. He had lots of information about the sites/history of Seattle. He made everything very interesting. He was also very accommodating to my grandchildren(ages 9 and 4). We saw everything and more. I would highly recommend using Capt. Steve. I would use him again!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was knowledgeable and friendly. Also he helped with my husband who has a little trouble walking."
* A traveler said: "The tour was one of the best parts of the trip! He was an excellent host and so much interesting history. It was a wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "Daniel was the best tour guide! It was only myself and my husband the day we went. His vehicle accommodates up to 7. So even though it wasn’t an extremely profitable day for him he still went above and beyond by taking us to wineries other than the one that was on the tour list and he spent an extra 30 minutes touring us around downtown so we could take it all in and it really made the day memorable for us."
* A traveler said: "This tour did not start out well as we were told that the flight left at 9am, but in fact it did not leave until 2pm. There was apparently a big disconnect between the booking company and the tour company. After that was sorted out, we met James, our pilot, who was quite the character. He was very friendly and talkative, both a plus for being tour-guide and pilot in one. The Flight was quite the aerial experience. We got great views of Mt. Rainier and Mount St. Helens. It was a beautiful day and an excellent way to end our honeymoon. Touching down the float plane on Lake Washington was a smooth landing."
* A traveler said: "Darnell was wonderful. He made our first trip to Seattle fun and enjoyable. He was amenable, friendly, knowledgeable and witty. We enjoyed seeing the many wineries, cultural sites and lush landscapes. We can’t wait to come back!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ballard District
- Hiram M. Chittenden Locks
- Bainbridge Island
- Myrtle Edwards Park
- Washington State Ferries
- Woodland Park
- Museum of Flight
- Snoqualmie Falls
- Discovery Park
- Bloedel Reserve
- Olympic Sculpture Park
- Museum of Pop Culture (MoPOP)
- University of Washington
- Seattle Waterfront
- Blake Island Marine State Park
- Queen Anne Hill
- Sky View Observatory
- Mt. St. Helens
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery