Top Seattle Multi-day Tours
10 results | All Seattle Tours
* A traveler said: "Loved seeing the house boats and floating homes. Crew was nice very nice. Informative cruise 🚢 was nice."
* A traveler said: "The tour was really nice. We stopped at several places on the way to Mount Saint Helens. The lunch was fantastic. We learned about the locations we visited. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The weather conditions were perfect for viewing Rainer and hiking was memorable. Our Guide Ben was knowledgeable, very attentive,and accommodating. Made the day!"
* A traveler said: "Dave led a very interesting tour which provided a lively Seattle history and many anecdotal stories. Lots of fun and we thoroughly enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "Russ was warm and welcoming. Terrific scenery and wildlife views. A perfect and memorable day. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was excellent and had a great personality. He was very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. It was well worth the price for our first visit to the city."
* A traveler said: "Crescent Lake was breathtaking!! Very informative tour!! Joel was an excellent guide! Pointed out native flora and fauna."
* A traveler said: "The pilot, Mark, was terrific! He flew us over the Space Needle, the city of Seattle and the islands adjacent to Seattle. Mark explained the history of Seattle and the islands while he flew and we took loads of video! A must do experience!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mt. St. Helens National Monument from Seattle: All-Inclusive Small-Group Tour
- Hike Mt. Rainier & Taste Yakima Valley Wine: All-Inclusive Day Tour from Seattle
- Private Sailing Adventure on the Puget Sound
- Olympic National Park Tour from Seattle
- 20-Minute Narrated Seattle Seaplane Flight from Lake Washington
- Seattle Art Museum (SAM)
- Washington State Ferries
- Hiram M. Chittenden Locks
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Discovery Center
- Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park - Seattle Unit
- Kerry Park (Franklin Place)
- Capitol Hill
- Tillicum Village
- Lake Union
- Hard Rock Cafe Seattle
- Original Starbucks
- Bloedel Reserve
- Chihuly Garden and Glass
- Pioneer Square
- Fishermen's Terminal
- Museum of Pop Culture (MoPOP)
- Olympic Sculpture Park
- Bainbridge Island
- Gas Works Park
- Olympic National Park