Top Seattle Full-day Tours
57 results | All Seattle Tours
* A traveler said: "Lucas our guide turned a rainy day into a wonderful adventure. We saw many interesting sites in the park and learned so much about the park."
* A traveler said: "This tour was great! Our tour guide, Mark, shared a lot of history about Seattle as we drove to the vineyards. The people at Goose Ridge were very informative about how their wine is made. Bought some cider from them :)"
* A traveler said: "Justin, our guide, was super friendly and engaging and knew so much about Mt. Rainer, the geology, history, flora and fauna. We saw everything of the mountain one could ask for in early September. The snacks and lunch provided were fantastic. It was an extremely well-organized and exceptional tour of the mountain. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour of Olympic National Park was amazing! Out guide Marty was great and told us all kinds of interesting facts about the park."
* A traveler said: "Mark fantastic guide, very informative and took us to the falls so beautiful. Will recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We had the best time! Awesome tour guide, Kevin! Was very engaging and it was awesome to meet the winemakers!"
* A traveler said: "Very pleasant day; superbly hoisted by our guide, Daniel. Professionally organised, providing nice mixture of enjoyable and informative experience. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "All the stops were great. Excellent recommendations and the guide was very knowledgeable and the fact he was local was good."
* A traveler said: "Loved hearing about the history of Seattle and seeing where it all occurred. Now I feel like I’m more familiar with the waterfront and Pioneer Square."
* A traveler said: "Avery was humorous and very good as a tour guide. Tour was on time and he pointed out some good bits of history"
* A traveler said: "Daniel was awesome. Great tour. All the 3 Wineries picked were great. Daniel made food arrangements for us also including coffee, cheese and pastries. We really enjoyed the lunch. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "It was an excellent tour! Well done! Joel are tour guide thought of everything. I would recommend it to anyone."
* A traveler said: "The operator was a great tour guide. He was very informative and helpful. You could tell he loved the area and was part of the local culture. The boat was very clean and we felt very safe and comfortable. We love Gig Harbor and it was a great tour!"
* A traveler said: "Justin was the best guide ever!! From being very knowledgeable about all things related to Mt St Helens. Lunch was so yummy."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Michael was awesome. He truly went the extra mile to make our tour amazing. I would highly recommend this tour to others."
* A traveler said: "Our driver Rudy was awesome …..The wineries he chose were unique and interesting .. The PicNicTable restaurant we stopped at for lunch was very good. It was our 1st time to tour Washington State wineries and doing it with Bon Vivant."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Lylle, was amazing. She was very knowledgeable of Seattle and Washington state. Highly recommend her."
* A traveler said: "The weather conditions were perfect for viewing Rainer and hiking was memorable. Our Guide Ben was knowledgeable, very attentive,and accommodating. Made the day!"
* A traveler said: "Had Chang as my guide, he went above and beyond to grant us the best experience. The amenities like snacks, water and photos (including drone shots) made the experience even better. The place we visited was great, cant say enough good things about this tour. I would definitely recommend the tour to a friend."
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic trip. Alex knew the best spots to stop and the history and geology of the area. This trip was not rushed and lasted almost 11 hours. Well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Daniel, our guide for the day, provided an excellent tour of Olympic National Park starting with picking us up right in front of our Airbnb, and ferry ride to Bainbridge island. Since this is a small group tour, he was able to flex the tour to our group’s desires which included easy hikes and plenty of time at each place we visited. We learned a lot and of course the views were spectacular! Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Daniel was an AWESOME, Tour Guide, knowledgeable, accommodating, organized, and thoughtful. Our tour on Bainbridge included a variety of activities and sites - we learned a lot and had a lot of fun times."
* A traveler said: "Tour was very entertaining and informative. Matt, our tour guide knew the area, its history, and highlights very well. He provided many opportunities for interesting photographs, which was one of the main reasons I took this tour. Overall, this was a very enjoyable experience, I highly recommend this tour.."
* A traveler said: "Our private Mt. Rainier tour gave us a rest from driving ourselves and also flexibility to stop when we wanted to along the way. Although it was a hot and hazy day, our tour guide, Llyle, made the day special. She shared lots of good stories about the park, Seattle and the state of Washington. She stopped a few times on the way to the park so we could take pictures of interesting roadside sights. We went two places for short hikes, and Llyle told us to take whatever time we wanted. When the parking lots were full in the park, she found a solution so we didn't have to skip anything or walk from distant parking areas. The SUV for the tour was quite comfortable, and water and snacks were provided. On a group tour, we would have felt we needed to wear face masks all day, but this private tour made us feel safe, since our guide had been vaccinated. This tour is something you could drive and do on your own, but it was relaxing to leave all the logistics to someone else."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mt. Rainier Day Trip from Seattle
- Best of Mount Rainier National Park from Seattle: All-Inclusive Small-Group Tour
- Best of Olympic National Park from Seattle: All-Inclusive Small-Group Day Tour
- Woodinville Wine & Snoqualmie Falls: All-Inclusive Small-Group Tour from Seattle
- Mount Rainier National Park Luxury Small-Group Day Tour with Lunch
- Cascade Range
- Seattle Cruise Port
- Capitol Hill
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Discovery Center
- Seattle Chinatown-International District
- Sky View Observatory
- University of Washington
- Waterfall Garden Park
- Chihuly Garden and Glass
- Fishermen's Terminal
- Tillicum Village
- Washington State Ferries
- Pacific Science Center
- Bainbridge Island
- Hiram M. Chittenden Locks
- Lake Union
- Discovery Park
- Myrtle Edwards Park
- Seattle Waterfront
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery