Top Seattle Coffee & Tea Tours
11 results | All Seattle Tours
* A traveler said: "John was great, we got to skip the lines and try amazing food along with getting history of the area."
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide, very informative he new what he was talking about. Did a fine job of driving threw the traffic."
* A traveler said: "The captain knowledge of the city history that I learned. He made everyone feel comfortable he as very polite and friendly"
* A traveler said: "Guide was awesome Very fun but would have Preferred to go to a vineyard rather than to a tasting room in a strip mall."
* A traveler said: "Will was affable, knowledgable, and provided a thorough and interesting tour. He knew the vendors, their products , and he knew the history of the market."
* A traveler said: "So easy to use for venues! Perfect for a short trip to visit Seattle. We still have a couple of destinations to see, but are loving that there are choices along with some regular familiar destinations. Would do it again and encourage others to do the same."
* A traveler said: "Excellent . DC was a wonderful guide and gave many interesting details of the history of Seattle. Very informative and enjoyable. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We had the best time! Awesome tour guide, Kevin! Was very engaging and it was awesome to meet the winemakers!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our tour and really appreciated the knowledge of our tour guide. He was very knowledgeable about the city and helped us with photography tips."
* A traveler said: "Jake, our guide did an outstanding job. We got to see some beautiful places in the park. Our lunch wS excellent."
* A traveler said: "Great service and experience. Fantastic overview to kick off our three day stay. Perfect weather and fantastic memories."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mt. St. Helens
- Pioneer Square
- Washington State Ferries
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Discovery Center
- Discovery Park
- Seattle Chinatown-International District
- Gas Works Park
- T-Mobile Park
- Seattle Waterfront
- Seattle Cruise Port
- Alki Beach
- Olympic Sculpture Park
- Bloedel Reserve
- Original Starbucks
- Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park - Seattle Unit
- Elliott Bay
- Ballard District
- Fremont District
- Tillicum Village
- Bainbridge Island