Top Seattle City Tours
29 results | All Seattle Tours
* A traveler said: "Jeff was a great guide with a super knowledge of the city’s history . We covered a lot of territory in a short time"
* A traveler said: "Our driver, DC, was the best! He was so informative, personable and accommodating. This was a great way to get an overview of Seattle, since we were short on time and had never visited before."
* A traveler said: "Amanda was an AMAZING tour guide, interactive, very knowledgeable and fun,it was my wife and I 25yr anniversary and we had a blast ❤"
* A traveler said: "It was a nice memories we had and our tour guide was very good and give details of the tour. We’ll come back again and use Viator"
* A traveler said: "Scenery was beautiful and views of Mt. Rainier were outstanding. Lucas was excellent bus driver and tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Excellent day tour. Make sure to wear hiking shoes and dress in layers. Nice comfortable bus. We had a perfect day for weather. Lots of hiking if you are up to it. We went to an old forest with big trees, saw some waterfalls then went to the mountain. Last stop was for ice cream. Yum! I got my steps in today."
* A traveler said: "Earl was a legend, I highly recommend! A must do for sure! First time in Seattle, Earl showed us so much that we wouldn’t have seen on our own."
* A traveler said: "it was nice, location was easily found, person , who stood at the stop was very helpful, explain all details, driver had a nice stories. The down-part was the traffic, so we stand in line for some time, but that was not predictable. Nice way to figure out what else you would like to see in Seattle, when you have more time"
* A traveler said: "Im not usually a person that writes reviews but we had such a great time with Mark I wanted to share. This was a perfect tour to get outside of the city a bit and explore beyond the typical tourist locations. We only had 29 hours in seattle and were super happy this was a part of our trip."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was,Sarah was great and friendly. On time pickup, great stories and info, fantastic snacks, lunch. I really enjoyed Hurricane ridge and lake Cresent. The views were breathtaking. Just made my day."
* A traveler said: "Justin, our guide, was super friendly and engaging and knew so much about Mt. Rainer, the geology, history, flora and fauna. We saw everything of the mountain one could ask for in early September. The snacks and lunch provided were fantastic. It was an extremely well-organized and exceptional tour of the mountain. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Your guide Charles was great! He was extremely knowledgeable about sites in Seattle. Impressed by his presentation anod driving skill."
* A traveler said: "Woody is a great guide. He provided good commentary and humor. Food was interesting and delicious. Do it"
* A traveler said: "Monte was a great guide thru the neighborhoods of Seattle - pace was perfect and we learned a lot about the city. We highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Capt. Steve was an excellent tour guide. He had lots of information about the sites/history of Seattle. He made everything very interesting. He was also very accommodating to my grandchildren(ages 9 and 4). We saw everything and more. I would highly recommend using Capt. Steve. I would use him again!"
* A traveler said: "Guy was awesome conversation was fun an informative, funny. Tim is a beer Guru. Very knowledgeable on every beer"
* A traveler said: "The guide was highly knowledgeable & shared some fascinating stories, and the tour was very interactive. Learned some new great info. A wide variety of beers were sampled and we learned all about them, history of beer, and the Ballard/Seattle area as we sipped."
* A traveler said: "The tour was one of the best parts of the trip! He was an excellent host and so much interesting history. It was a wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "Tim is so informative and funny. We learned a lot, enjoyed many great brews, and had a terrific day."
* A traveler said: "This was the perfect balance between the touristy stuff and eating & drinking at the best spots in Seattle. My guide West Liberty was the best companion to take me around Seattle. Since Covid has closed some attractions, she was able to put together a day for me that makes me can’t wait to come back!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- University of Washington
- Chihuly Garden and Glass
- Bainbridge Island
- T-Mobile Park
- Capitol Hill
- Hiram M. Chittenden Locks
- Seattle Great Wheel
- Museum of Flight
- Hard Rock Cafe Seattle
- Sky View Observatory
- Museum of Pop Culture (MoPOP)
- Discovery Park
- Elliott Bay
- Lake Washington
- Kerry Park (Franklin Place)
- Bloedel Reserve
- Gas Works Park
- Blake Island Marine State Park
- Original Starbucks
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Discovery Center