Spread across 74 acres (30 hectares) in the heart of the city, Seattle Center was built for the 1962 World’s Fair and today houses many of the city’s top attractions. This is where you’ll find the Space Needle, International Fountain, Chihuly Garden and Glass, Pacific Science Center, Museum of Pop Culture, and Seattle Children’s Museum.
Seattle Center Tours
Should I book Seattle Center tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Seattle Center 2021?
What's the best way to experience Seattle Center?
- Premier 3-Hour Seattle City Tour
- City Sightseeing Seattle Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Pre-Cruise Tour: Transportation & Seattle City Tour
- Seattle in One Day: Sightseeing Tour including Space Needle and Pike Place Market
Things to do near Seattle
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Whistler
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Edmonton
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Wyoming
- Things to do in Nevada