Queen Anne Hill
Built atop one of Seattle’s steepest hills, this neighborhood is named for its abundance of Queen Anne–style architecture—charming, well-maintained homes with manicured gardens. In this inviting area you’ll discover leafy staircases, viewpoints, and quaint parks, and at its very top perch restaurants, cafés, and boutiques.
Queen Anne Hill Tours
Should I book Queen Anne Hill tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Queen Anne Hill 2021?
What's the best way to experience Queen Anne Hill?
- 4-Hour Seattle City Tour
- Private Tour: Seattle Highlights
- Seattle Shore Excursion: Private City Tour
- Private 5-hour City Tour of Seattle and Snoqualmie Falls with driver and guide
Things to do near Seattle
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Whistler
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Edmonton
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Wyoming
- Things to do in Nevada