* A traveler said: "The park is amazing! Jan was a knowledgeable and entertaining guide and the day was just magical. It was nice to get back into nature after taking in the city sites."
* A traveler said: "Friday, 8 Nov, we took the Viator “Leipzig Private Walking Tour”. Our guide was Christine. We threw her a curve by announcing at the start that we were musicians and wanted to see everything related in Leipzig. I think she had planned the tour to show us the role Leipzig played in the revolution to bring down the wall and unite the two Germanies that occurred in the eighties. This was reasonable since Saturday, 9 Nov, was the thirtieth anniversary of the tearing down of the Berlin Wall. Although we threw her a curve, she gamely tried to do both. Unfortunately, the weather did not cooperate, and the day became rawer and colder as time went on and eventually it rained. Another complication was that it was impossible to cover all this in a two-hour tour. Christine did go over time but had another tour scheduled an hour after ours was scheduled to end. It should be noted that the Leipzig Tourist Information Office has a self-guided music tour and a self-guided revolution tour with guideposts all over town. Nevertheless, she at least showed us where a lot of things were which we could return to at another time. You can’t expect much more from a two-hour tour."
* A traveler said: "I will recommend this tour to anyone visiting Dresden. I took this tour on 29th May 2021, It was an awesome experience full of information about Dresden history and culture, a day well spent. Great guide, She was extremely friendly & knowledgeable, I will recommend her for anyone visiting Dresden looking for guided tour and wanted to explore the city."
* A traveler said: "A wonderful day. Stephan was s great guide. Very knowledgeable and positive attitude . This is a great day trip when visiting Dresden."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time on this trip; Roman, our guide was very knowledgeable! Enjoyed ourselves a lot, and would recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "In a word this tour is EXCELLENT! Seema is a great guide, we learnt a lot and really enjoyed the time."
* A traveler said: "We have used Viator all over the world for 10+ years. This was by far one of best experiences! Seema was extremely knowledgeable and could answer all of our questions She went above and beyond tailoring the tour and making sure our teenage son remained engaged. She was attentive to our needs and changed the itinerary to fit our schedule and desires. We will recommend this tour to our numerous American colleagues who work with us in Germany. This was our first time in Dresden and she was phenomenal recommending sites, restaurants and local attractions.We can’t say enough great things about Seema! Thanks for a great tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Halloren Chocolate Factory (Halloren Schokoladenmuseum)
- Green Vault (Grünes Gewölbe)
- Panometer Dresden
- Elbe River
- Loschwitz Bridge
- St Nicholas Church (Nikolaikirche)
- St. Thomas Church (Thomaskirche)
- Dresden Castle (Residenzschloss)
- Leipzig Zoo (Zoologischer Garten Leipzig)
- Transparent Factory
- Dresden Frauenkirche
- Things to do in Dresden
- Things to do in Bohemia
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Schonefeld
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Rhine River
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Alsace