Top Savannah Segway Tours
Saved to wishlist!
7 results | All Savannah Tours
Sort by: Featured
Experience Savannah like never before on this guided, 1-hour, small-group Segway tour. As the largest National Historic Landmark District in the US, Savannah offers more than 20 city squares filled with historic homes, museums, churches, mansions, monuments and the famous forts of the Revolutionary and Civil War eras. Learn about the history, as well as some fun, modern facts, of this great city. Guided Segway training is included. Dress in weather-appropriate clothes with flat, closed-toed shoes.
With their complex history and trimmings of Spanish moss, it's no wonder the squares of Savannah are one of the city's largest draws. Visit most of the squares in a single day on this Segway tour, which lets you ride in style and cover more ground as you roll through the historic district. This tour welcomes beginner Segway users as well as more advanced riders and offers two duration options to suit your preferences.
Maximize time in Savannah with a Segway tour. After a safety lesson, cover ground quickly and learn about the history of Savannah during this small-group guided tour. See parks, squares, cemeteries, and top city landmarks including the Cathedral of St. John the Baptist. Listen to the stories behind monuments, fountains, and quaint homes during this history-focused tour.
Touring the entirety of the Bonventure Cemetery is a breeze on this Segway tour: glide across the 100-acre (40 hectare) property without breaking a sweat. Learn Savannah history as you visit the graves of famous residents such as Gracie Watson and Conrad Aiken, and hear fascinating tales and fun facts about Savannah characters from your guide. This tour even includes transportation from downtown Savannah for a hassle-free trip.
Explore Savannah movie sites and celebrity locations on a 75-minute, guided Segway tour. Use wireless headphones so you don’t miss a word of stories about Hollywood personalities, classic films, and celebrity sightings.
Explore beyond the city of Savannah with a Segway adventure on nearby Tybee Island. Utilize a transfer from Savannah or meet your guide at the starting point on Tybee Island. After a safety lesson, set out on a Segway for a tour to see the island's top landmarks including the lighthouse, old fort, and North Beach. Stop for photo opportunities and enjoy the beach scenery along the way.
Maximize time in Savannah with a small-group Segway tour in Bonaventure Cemetery. Meet your guide at the 100-acre Victorian cemetery or utilize provided transportation from Whitaker Street. After a quick safety demonstration, set out on a guided Segway tour. Learn about the history of Bonaventure and stories of the families who are buried in this scenic cemetery.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Segway Tours in Savannah?
The best Segway Tours in Savannah according to Viator travelers are:
What Segway Tours in Savannah are 1 hour or less?
What Segway Tours in Savannah are taking additional safety precautions?
These Savannah experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Segway Tours in Savannah are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Savannah may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Segway Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Cathedral of St. John the Baptist Tours & Tickets
- Reynolds Square Tours & Tickets
- Telfair Academy Tours & Tickets
- Columbia Square Tours & Tickets
- Wormsloe State Historic Site Tours & Tickets
- Colonial Park Cemetery Tours & Tickets
- Andrew Low House Tours & Tickets
- Olde Pink House Tours & Tickets
- Telfair Museums Jepson Center Tours & Tickets
- American Prohibition Museum Tours & Tickets
- Chippewa Square Tours & Tickets
- Temple Mickve Israel Tours & Tickets
- Beach Institute African American Cultural Center Tours & Tickets
- First African Baptist Church Tours & Tickets
- Madison Square Tours & Tickets
- Gribble House Paranormal Experience Tours & Tickets
- Savannah Historic District Tours & Tickets
- Owens-Thomas House Tours & Tickets
- Factors Walk Tours & Tickets
- Davenport House Museum Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Florida