Top Savannah Food Tours
28 results | All Savannah Tours
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this tour. Our guide Country was really well prepared in case we were not able to sit down at the food spots. Really unjoyed her commentary and the great food bites."
* A traveler said: "Brenden did a great job sharing the local history and guiding us through the restaurants and cuisine - all the while keeping us entertained with his comedic style."
* A traveler said: "We had a private tour with Crystal and even though it rained, we had a great time. The places had great food and the stories about the buildings were interesting. Crystal was a great host for this tour. Would definitely do again."
* A traveler said: "Row?Ro? Not sure how to Spell my tour Guides name. It was very informative, delicious and a very highlight of my trip."
* A traveler said: "Our host was outstanding! The best around and kept us feeling good, informative and appreciated. Thanks for the love!"
* A traveler said: "Steve was great and very accommodating to refund 1 who got sick before our girls trip. Thank you for that! He also has a great big personality and very engaging with our large crowd. Overall, a very fun evening and would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The whole tour was great and the guides were fun. Definitely would do it again. Learned a lot about Savannah."
* A traveler said: "Steve was a fantastic guide on this tour. He provided so much interesting history about many of the stops and other places along the way."
* A traveler said: "Been on several Ghost Tours in Savannah over the past 5 to 6 years. This was by far the best!! We liked the “Historical” background provided by our guide. That additional information brought a different perspective to many of the “haunted” stories we had heard during previous tours."
* A traveler said: "I wanted an introduction to Savannah, by foot and reasonably short. This tour was perfect-I have a good feel now for Historic Savannah and can continue exploring on my own. Thanks for all the stories and history!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the tour and experience Savannah by bike! Dee is nice and knowledgeable and makes it fun and interesting! Thank you for a great Savannah Bike tour!"
* A traveler said: "Liked the use of the communication system used by our guide. It made it much easier to hear what he was saying over all the city noise."
* A traveler said: "Good information of Savannah's history. Amazing Trolly tour, Chris was great. The boat tour was also very good."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience, the guide “Brenda” so knowledge of the Savannah history and it was easy to ask questions. So glad we chose the enclosed 360 view, because it started to rain half way into the tour, would recommend this tour for first timers to Savannah."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable driver. A lot if information given. Beautiful city. We enjoyed the ride. Could have stopped in some of the more scenic places, so we could get good pictures."
* A traveler said: "We are avid travelers and I book interesting local tours for us. Savannah for Morons is the best we been on in quite a while. These guys are funny, fast paced, and clever while providing fun facts and serious historical info about Savannah. Looking for a new twist on a historical tour, don’t miss this tour 🤣"
* A traveler said: "Let me just start by say…… Heyyyy queens lol 😉 we had a blast J Dev was awesome and so was her sister. We laugh so hard these ladies were a flipping blast. Have you ever seen a queen do the splits in 👠 well we did it was fabulous YES GIRL!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, Bonnie was very knowledgeable. We really liked the Cafe we stopped at, even went back. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing and very educational. Bonnie is an expert and very knowledgeable of the history of the area. Even though it was raining and cold, the tour was a success. The places visited were unique, delicious drinks and great company. If you are in town, this is definitely a must!"
* A traveler said: "This tour is worth the prince! Chris was great and very knowledgeable about the history and haunted experiences."
* A traveler said: "This tour was a great experience. Visited amazing houses, churches and town squares (parks.) Our tour guide, KT, was outstanding. So knowledgeable of history, architecture and anthropology. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "This was a fabulous tour. You explore the history of Savannah that is underrepresented. Understanding the often hidden history of Savannah helped make our trip more meaningful. Sargon was informative, charismatic, kind, and knowledgeable. I could not recommend this tour enough!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Tour guide was a great guy. He gave us some wonderful Savannah history and information. Very personalized tour in a cool car."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Savannah's Off-The-Beaten-Path Secret East Side Historic Walking Food Tour
- Savannah Culinary & Cultural Walking Food Tour
- Savannah Southern Flavors Food, Pub Crawl, and History Combo Walking Tour
- Southern Flavors of Savannah Walking Dessert Tour
- Creepy Crawl Night-Time Haunted Pub Walking Tour of Savannah's Historic District
- Telfair Academy
- Owens-Thomas House
- Mercer Williams House Museum
- Historic Savannah Theatre
- Olde Pink House
- Temple Mickve Israel
- Andrew Low House
- The Pirates’ House
- Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum
- Chippewa Square
- Columbia Square
- Colonial Park Cemetery
- Telfair Museums Jepson Center
- Wormsloe State Historic Site
- Sorrel Weed House
- Massie Heritage Center
- Savannah Historic District
- Factors Walk
- Beach Institute African American Cultural Center
- Gribble House Paranormal Experience
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Florida