Colonial Park Cemetery
201 Abercorn St, Savannah, Georgia, 31401
Colonial Park Cemetery is located at 201 Abercorn Street in Savannah and is open to the public from 8am to 5pm, November through March, and from 8am to 8pm from March to November.
90-Minute Savannah 360° Open-Air Panoramic City History Tour with Live Narration
$39.00 per adult
Good History Lesson.
Max was very knowledgeable and tried to make it more interesting with small bits of humor. Definitely a good way to learn about Savannah before adventuring out.
Joel_D, Aug 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Colonial Park Cemetery?
What else should I know about attractions in Savannah?
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Florida
- Olde Pink House
- Savannah River Street
- Owens-Thomas House
- Davenport House Museum
- Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace
- The Pirates’ House
- Factors Walk
- American Prohibition Museum
- Reynolds Square
- Historic Savannah Theatre
- Savannah City Market
- Telfair Academy
- Telfair Museums Jepson Center
- First African Baptist Church
- Cathedral of St. John the Baptist