Top Sausalito 4WD Tours
2 Sausalito 4WD Tours | All Sausalito Tours
Available from Mar 27
Visit Muir Woods and northern California's wine country on a private full-day tour from San Francisco. Spend about one hour in the redwoods at Muir Woods National Monument, located across the Golden Gate Bridge in Marin County. Continue to Carneros in Napa Valley, where you can visit the wineries or tasting rooms of your choice, and have time to purchase lunch in one of Sonoma excellent restaurants. You'll travel in a luxury SUV with your own private driver on a tour that includes hotel pickup and drop-off.
Drive down the Pacific Coastal Highway on one of the most memorable and scenic routes from San Francisco. Big Sur, Monterey and Carmel-by-the-Sea await to be explored with your personal guide. Get postcard-perfect snaps of the breathtaking coastline, search for marine life in Monterey Bay and learn about the peninsula’s history in these top-rated destinations. This private day trip offers a customizable itinerary, allowing you to travel at your own pace. Pricing is per group, based on a maximum of six people.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What tours in Sausalito are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Sausalito may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Private Full-Day Muir Woods and Wine Country Tour From San Francisco
- Monterey, Carmel and Big Sur Private Day Trip from San Francisco
Things to do near Sausalito
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Oakland
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Santa Rosa
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Lake Tahoe
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Reno
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon