Top Sarasota Seasonal & Special Occasions
9 results | All Sarasota Tours
* A traveler said: "Noah and Levi were fun and informative! Leaned a lot enjoyed delicious food. Learned a lot about Sarasota. Would definitely recommend others."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour, John (our tour guide) was very knowledgeable, calm, vigilant and thorough. We were able to see a manatee, orchids, sea stars, jellyfish, etc. It was raining but no thunder therefore it was a great experience. Take a change of cloth with you, it’s good to change into dry clothes."
* A traveler said: "Very I informative. The entire Staff was wonderful. I would Recommend it to Anyone who visits Sarasota."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and remembered everyone’s name. We were lucky enough to see a manatee"
* A traveler said: "We were visiting from VT and wanted a variety of experiences surrounding the Beach while we were here. There's nothing better than the beach during sunset- so we signed up! Derek was amazing! We had so much. We would definitely recommend this tour to others"
* A traveler said: "History & philanthropy of so many kinds from the Ringling Brothers & Circus folklore/facts). Jam packed well-planned 90 minutes. Hand-outs."
* A traveler said: "Everything was wonderful and fun except for the long wait from station to station. Staff was friendly and helpful."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia