Top Santorini Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
497 results | All Santorini Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour was AMAZING and a great way to see many sights of Santorini! The guides were very knowledgeable and wonderful to talk to! The bus was a great touch and a wonderful relief from the Santorini sun. It truly was the perfect start to our trip! You are going to want to do this for sure when visiting Santorini!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing , we loved the wine tasting , the sunset was absolutely beautiful and our tour guide was very knowledgeable about everything and his jokes were great as well would highly recommend if you aren’t sure what you want"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had a great time on this cruise. The food was delicious, and although the snorkeling wasn't the best we've ever seen (the volcanic dust creates a lot of murkiness in the water), it was still amazing to swim in the cool, refreshing water. The crew was fantastic and kept the wine flowing. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip if you don't want to be out all day, very nice crew, hike is rather easy and a short swim. Demetra, our guide was very knowledgeable and I really enjoyed her explanations around the volcano."
* A traveler said: "Perissa beach was so Nice. Lunch was fantastic and the sea was very refreshing. Gregory was an excellent guide very helpfull and attentionate. We saw such beautiful sceneries and learned a lot about the island. Did mot like Oai: too crowded. Would have stayed longer in Perissa and Pyrgos."
* A traveler said: "Lovely time, wonderful learning experience and beautiful landscape...The walking isn't as tough as some folks have claimed..."
* A traveler said: "This was our favorite activity on Santorini. The staff was very accommodating and went out of their way to make us feel welcome and comfortable. The food was delicious!"
* A traveler said: "Santorini was beautiful! Michael, our Guide, was great! Great suggestions and flexible! We had an amazing time. A must see island. Thanks Michael!"
* A traveler said: "This cruise is a must. My Santorini trip would not have been the same without this Caldera experience. The crew were friendly and knowledgeable. The hiking and swimming experiences were fabulous. And the bar abd food were very good. Beyond my expectations."
* A traveler said: "Lovely staff, food was great, unlimited beer and wine. Stops were amazing we were swimming off the boat. Recommended experience and the sunset well must be seen!!"
* A traveler said: "All round an excellent day out. It was exactly as advertised and lived up to our expectations. I would highly recommend it to anyone visiting Santorini."
* A traveler said: "The tour was awesome, everyone was extremely nice. Would recommend. Boat ride was great, pick up was easy."
* A traveler said: "Loved the whole experience, met some amazing people and saw some awesome views of the whole island <3"
* A traveler said: "Great trip,music and staff loved the sunset very memorable experience, food was lovely too thanks again"
* A traveler said: "A great way to get a taste of Santorini. Mary was an excellent guide. Saw several beaches, great scenic views. Nice air conditioned van. Recommend highly."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour. One of the highlights of our trip. Our tour guide Ted was phenomenal and a very engaging teacher!"
* A traveler said: "This was a unique and fun way to see Santorini from the Caldera. The catamaran is a pleasant and enjoyable ride and the sunset is something not to miss!"
* A traveler said: "We went to so many parts of the island and the tour guide was nice enough to take multiple pictures of everyone in the group. The entire tour was amazing and I would recommend it to anyone in Santorini"
* A traveler said: "This tour was wonderful, and was a great way to view Santorini. Marcos was so friendly and knowledgeable. He took us through Santorini and kept us entertained the whole time. This tour was perfect, and would not have been the same if Marcos hadn't been such a excellent tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Great crew, excellent food, wonderful time! It was a smaller group which felt very COVID safe. Wonderful way to get out on the water. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "This is a MUST BOOK! We had such an amazing time on this sunset cruise with a fantastic crew and captain with great company! The boat was a really good size and we had the perfect amount of people on the boat (not over crowded at all). We had such a lovely time and enjoyed the food on board. This was a 10 out of 10!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! The most fun I’ve had in a long time. Such wonderful guides Dimitri and Lawrence were awesome. They took us to beautiful areas around Santorini, As well as gave us the history on the places we stopped. We took gorgeous pics and a life of fantastic memories."
* A traveler said: "It was very well organised. Our tour guide had a lot of knowledge from the island and the wine. The selection of the wineries/wines was very good and we got to enjoy sunset in Oía at the best bar to do that."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Olympia
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Aegean Coast