Top Santorini Outdoor Activities
286 results | All Santorini Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour! The most fun I’ve had in a long time. Such wonderful guides Dimitri and Lawrence were awesome. They took us to beautiful areas around Santorini, As well as gave us the history on the places we stopped. We took gorgeous pics and a life of fantastic memories."
* A traveler said: "From the moment we arrived we knew we were “ home”! We spent two weeks In Greece and hands down the most memorable experience! We will be back again ❤️ Trish, Gene, Kay and Gene"
* A traveler said: "loved visiting the off the beaten track villages. the guide Benjamin was great. bikes super too. highly recommend for anyone who likes a bit of exercise also"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best experiences in Santorini! We got to snorkel and fish while the captain and crew made us an amazing lunch. I got sea sick and the attention I received was empathetic and encouraging. The captain is very knowledgeable!"
* A traveler said: "A great way to get a taste of Santorini. Mary was an excellent guide. Saw several beaches, great scenic views. Nice air conditioned van. Recommend highly."
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing , we loved the wine tasting , the sunset was absolutely beautiful and our tour guide was very knowledgeable about everything and his jokes were great as well would highly recommend if you aren’t sure what you want"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience highly recommended. I will never forget this day and I know the no one from our group will. Friendly funny made everyone feel welcome and helped Mario our fisherman 10 year have the time of his life. One of the best experiences."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had a great time on this cruise. The food was delicious, and although the snorkeling wasn't the best we've ever seen (the volcanic dust creates a lot of murkiness in the water), it was still amazing to swim in the cool, refreshing water. The crew was fantastic and kept the wine flowing. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "All round an excellent day out. It was exactly as advertised and lived up to our expectations. I would highly recommend it to anyone visiting Santorini."
* A traveler said: "Due to the corona virus, I had to change my plans on multiple occations when trying to book this amazing experience. The people that work here were so polite and understanding throughout the process! Professionalism adds to make the experience excellent I wish I could give 6 stars! I will recommend to everyone, thanks so much"
* A traveler said: "Great trip,music and staff loved the sunset very memorable experience, food was lovely too thanks again"
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip, principally due to the quality of the 3 staff onboard! They were excellent, extremely professional, polite and friendly! The food was very well prepared and presented. The boat was spotlessly clean, very spacious with shade and sunbathing areas! To redo! I was on the 560 Laguna"
* A traveler said: "This was our favorite activity on Santorini. The staff was very accommodating and went out of their way to make us feel welcome and comfortable. The food was delicious!"
* A traveler said: "Santorini was beautiful! Michael, our Guide, was great! Great suggestions and flexible! We had an amazing time. A must see island. Thanks Michael!"
* A traveler said: "Great guide, well organized. This tour allowed us to see all the main areas that we wanted to see on Santorini."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour. One of the highlights of our trip. Our tour guide Ted was phenomenal and a very engaging teacher!"
* A traveler said: "Wow! This was such a great tour! They take you to five locations ! three on the island and two off the coast on the volcanic islands in the middle of the caldera. They give you free time on Te inhabited volcanic island Thirassa. Pls ty to do and a fabulous trip!"
* A traveler said: "Pickup was a breeze. Our guide was a wonderful expert & the wineries/vineyards we visited were amazing. We learned so much, more than we expected honestly, and the wine we tasted was delicious & plentiful. We had a great time."
* A traveler said: "Great crew, excellent food, wonderful time! It was a smaller group which felt very COVID safe. Wonderful way to get out on the water. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip if you don't want to be out all day, very nice crew, hike is rather easy and a short swim. Demetra, our guide was very knowledgeable and I really enjoyed her explanations around the volcano."
* A traveler said: "Lovely staff, food was great, unlimited beer and wine. Stops were amazing we were swimming off the boat. Recommended experience and the sunset well must be seen!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was AMAZING and a great way to see many sights of Santorini! The guides were very knowledgeable and wonderful to talk to! The bus was a great touch and a wonderful relief from the Santorini sun. It truly was the perfect start to our trip! You are going to want to do this for sure when visiting Santorini!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic and super helpful and attentive crew. Great experience overall! Saw an epic Santorini sunset as promised. Food was really good too which was a nice surprise. The sunset cocktail did not disappoint either!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip pick on time a bit chaotic at port as to which boat you were on but apart from that a good day a long hike to volcano but worth it nice lunch in Thirissia then lovely boat ride under Oia then near coast back to port made better by happy hour. Would highly recommend Caldera Tours."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Olympia
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Aegean Coast