Top Santorini How to Get Around
500 results | All Santorini Tours
* A traveler said: "Big shout out to the crew members on board. Such a young and dynamic group, it was just like a bunch of friends working together and we felt it. Unfortunately the weather didn’t give us as chance to go to the red and white beach but it was so much fun The food we’ve got was DELICIOUS! This was such a nice activity."
* A traveler said: "Great trip if you don't want to be out all day, very nice crew, hike is rather easy and a short swim. Demetra, our guide was very knowledgeable and I really enjoyed her explanations around the volcano."
* A traveler said: "Great Cruise. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Very relaxing and amazing views. My favorite part was snorkeling."
* A traveler said: "we really enjoyed this experience, we leave with very beautiful memories, everything was perfect, the staff very welcoming, thank for everything !"
* A traveler said: "Great excursion with a great value. Learned more about Santorini and the islands than I thought I would. 100% recommend."
* A traveler said: "All round an excellent day out. It was exactly as advertised and lived up to our expectations. I would highly recommend it to anyone visiting Santorini."
* A traveler said: "Amazing day out, friendly crew, delicious lunch, swimming in beautiful spots, sailing in the caldera, I only wish it was longer! :-)"
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip, principally due to the quality of the 3 staff onboard! They were excellent, extremely professional, polite and friendly! The food was very well prepared and presented. The boat was spotlessly clean, very spacious with shade and sunbathing areas! To redo! I was on the 560 Laguna"
* A traveler said: "Great Experience would recommend to everyone!! Service was great catering to everything we needed. Luka was great!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience! The guides were knowledgeable, swimming was fun and the meal was delicious! Would highly recommend for anyone wanting a taste of Santorini!"
* A traveler said: "A great way to get a taste of Santorini. Mary was an excellent guide. Saw several beaches, great scenic views. Nice air conditioned van. Recommend highly."
* A traveler said: "The tour was AMAZING and a great way to see many sights of Santorini! The guides were very knowledgeable and wonderful to talk to! The bus was a great touch and a wonderful relief from the Santorini sun. It truly was the perfect start to our trip! You are going to want to do this for sure when visiting Santorini!"
* A traveler said: "This cruise is a must. My Santorini trip would not have been the same without this Caldera experience. The crew were friendly and knowledgeable. The hiking and swimming experiences were fabulous. And the bar abd food were very good. Beyond my expectations."
* A traveler said: "This Tour was my favorite one in all Santorini, This trip was full of knowledge and just fun. I went as a solo traveler but sure will recommend to couples to do it. The best part was the group and how everyone could socialize with each other. Seeing the sunset at Santos Winery was just an amazing experience."
* A traveler said: "Great staff, tasty food, plenty to drink, wonderful guests, and an amazing place to catch the sunset under Oia!"
* A traveler said: "This was the funnest thing we did on Santorini! The wine was fantastic. We met new friends and the scenery was breathtaking! Our guide Andrew was very knowledgeable and our driver Alex was amazing!!! They even were professional photographers and took awesome pictures of us at sunset."
* A traveler said: "Perissa beach was so Nice. Lunch was fantastic and the sea was very refreshing. Gregory was an excellent guide very helpfull and attentionate. We saw such beautiful sceneries and learned a lot about the island. Did mot like Oai: too crowded. Would have stayed longer in Perissa and Pyrgos."
* A traveler said: "Great trip! Special thanks to Filio for showing me around the area. Love everything about Santorini!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour, loved our tour guide. Our son wanted to propose to his girlfriend and she took us to the perfect spot at a winery. Gorgeous place. Santorini is a big island so this is the best way to see the entire island, could not have done it without a car. We were 12 people and the van was very comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing , we loved the wine tasting , the sunset was absolutely beautiful and our tour guide was very knowledgeable about everything and his jokes were great as well would highly recommend if you aren’t sure what you want"
* A traveler said: "Kostas and Panos were excellent tour guides. Very organized. Was an awesome experience. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "It was very well organised. Our tour guide had a lot of knowledge from the island and the wine. The selection of the wineries/wines was very good and we got to enjoy sunset in Oía at the best bar to do that."
* A traveler said: "The tour was awesome, everyone was extremely nice. Would recommend. Boat ride was great, pick up was easy."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable guide, courteous and respectful. Great wines and views! Would highly recommend taking the tour, ask for Dora she's great!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Inter-Island Flights
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Power Boats
- Public Transportation Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Speed Boats
- Trolley Tours
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Olympia
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Aegean Coast