Top Santorini Historical Tours
138 results | All Santorini Tours
* A traveler said: "Perissa beach was so Nice. Lunch was fantastic and the sea was very refreshing. Gregory was an excellent guide very helpfull and attentionate. We saw such beautiful sceneries and learned a lot about the island. Did mot like Oai: too crowded. Would have stayed longer in Perissa and Pyrgos."
* A traveler said: "Great guide, well organized. This tour allowed us to see all the main areas that we wanted to see on Santorini."
* A traveler said: "The tour was AMAZING and a great way to see many sights of Santorini! The guides were very knowledgeable and wonderful to talk to! The bus was a great touch and a wonderful relief from the Santorini sun. It truly was the perfect start to our trip! You are going to want to do this for sure when visiting Santorini!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing , we loved the wine tasting , the sunset was absolutely beautiful and our tour guide was very knowledgeable about everything and his jokes were great as well would highly recommend if you aren’t sure what you want"
* A traveler said: "Great trip! Special thanks to Filio for showing me around the area. Love everything about Santorini!"
* A traveler said: "The tour is worthwhile the money. Go a lot of places and see a lot of things. The places we go quite interesting"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing tour. Dimitri showed me all of the best spots on the island and really personalized the tour to my tastes. Loved the black sand beaches and all of santorini. Loved this tour so much I will be doing it again with my family this time."
* A traveler said: "All round an excellent day out. It was exactly as advertised and lived up to our expectations. I would highly recommend it to anyone visiting Santorini."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time on this tour!!! We were able to see so many sites around the island, had great photo opportunities and learned a LOT from Vasiliy, our tour guide, who was a blast!!! Thank you for the wonderful memories and hospitality!"
* A traveler said: "Great value for money! Great way to see the sights of Santorini! Wear sensible shoes and the volcano is now €5 per person!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip if you don't want to be out all day, very nice crew, hike is rather easy and a short swim. Demetra, our guide was very knowledgeable and I really enjoyed her explanations around the volcano."
* A traveler said: "This tour was great! You get to see some of the main highlights of Santorini and our tour guide Agatha made the whole day fun and informational. Agatha was extremely nice, funny, and explained everything in an easy to understand manner. Aerostopolis (spelling is probably very wrong) was our driver all day up until the very end when we departed from Oia after sunset. He was very professional and had ice cold water available for purchase on the bus. The very end was the only slightly confusing part of the tour. If you have a difficult time navigating back to the bus without a guide or have difficulty with steps (the red beach had a little hike up a rocky steep area, Emborio had some steps, and Oia had some steps) this might be difficult for you but I felt the guides were very straight forward with where they would be and what times to get back. We found there was more than plenty of time to get in everything we wanted/needed at each stop. For us they had us switch vans to leave Oia at the end so this may happen to you (it’s a bit of a semi controlled chaos there at the end with the bus switcharoo but as long as you see your name on the list they’ll get it sorted out). Be sure to wear comfy shoes, a hat, extra water, and wear sunblock! You can’t beat the views and pictures you get on this tour!! Overall we highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome cruise, yummy food and spectacular sunset view with great and experienced crews, music and service! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "This cruise is a must. My Santorini trip would not have been the same without this Caldera experience. The crew were friendly and knowledgeable. The hiking and swimming experiences were fabulous. And the bar abd food were very good. Beyond my expectations."
* A traveler said: "This Tour was my favorite one in all Santorini, This trip was full of knowledge and just fun. I went as a solo traveler but sure will recommend to couples to do it. The best part was the group and how everyone could socialize with each other. Seeing the sunset at Santos Winery was just an amazing experience."
* A traveler said: "There aren't enough words to describe how amazing this experience was. It started out with our driver, Panagiota Fantopoulou, picking us up at our hotel. It was a very hot day in Santorini so she came prepared with a cooler full of bottles of water. We didn't have hats on so she suggested we either get hats or buy hats because we were going to need them. Thank God we did because it was hot that day!!! Panagiota was super knowledgeable about the island of Santorini and its history. Someone in our group had a disability so she was very patient with us and gave us plenty of time to rest. She was so lovely and even volunteered to photograph us in some of the most beautiful locations I have ever seen. We ended the day in Akrotiri having an amazing lunch at Maria's - a true authentic Greek experience that I will never forget. I highly recommend booking this tour! Just wish Panagiota was our tour guide for the remaining of the time in Santorini."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing experience! The crew was fantastic, kind, and amazing! The locations they brought us to were breath taking. The food was delicious and the sunset was beautiful"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Justine was very nice, friendly and easygoing. Each winery has great selections of wine to choose from. I just wish I could bring more wine back home!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the Caldera tour. Such a great way to see Santorini! Crew was excellent with fresh food and endless drinks! Would recommend to others!"
* A traveler said: "A great way to get a taste of Santorini. Mary was an excellent guide. Saw several beaches, great scenic views. Nice air conditioned van. Recommend highly."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable guide, courteous and respectful. Great wines and views! Would highly recommend taking the tour, ask for Dora she's great!"
* A traveler said: "I love it!!! The vulcano history was very well explained. I knew the vulcano was active but dorment and i was a bit worried but the guide made us feel safe about that. Everything was just perfect apart from the people (clients) not wearing a mask in the places they should be wearing one."
* A traveler said: "This is a MUST BOOK! We had such an amazing time on this sunset cruise with a fantastic crew and captain with great company! The boat was a really good size and we had the perfect amount of people on the boat (not over crowded at all). We had such a lovely time and enjoyed the food on board. This was a 10 out of 10!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Elsa was very thorough with her knowledge about Santorini, the wines, and the culture. We were picked up and dropped off in the provided time. The drive was scenic and comfortable. We had a great experience and would highly recommend for anyone planning to visit Santorini."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Full Day Santorini Highlights and Venetian Castles Small Group Tour
- Santorini Blue Dome, Imerovigli and Oia Sunset Tour
- Private Classic Santorini Panorama: Visit the most popular destinations!
- Santorini Highlights Tour with Wine Tasting from Fira (small group up to 10)
- Santorini Volcano & Hot Springs Tour
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Olympia
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Aegean Coast