Top Santorini Full-day Tours
130 results | All Santorini Tours
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing , we loved the wine tasting , the sunset was absolutely beautiful and our tour guide was very knowledgeable about everything and his jokes were great as well would highly recommend if you aren’t sure what you want"
* A traveler said: "All round an excellent day out. It was exactly as advertised and lived up to our expectations. I would highly recommend it to anyone visiting Santorini."
* A traveler said: "The tour was AMAZING and a great way to see many sights of Santorini! The guides were very knowledgeable and wonderful to talk to! The bus was a great touch and a wonderful relief from the Santorini sun. It truly was the perfect start to our trip! You are going to want to do this for sure when visiting Santorini!"
* A traveler said: "A great way to get a taste of Santorini. Mary was an excellent guide. Saw several beaches, great scenic views. Nice air conditioned van. Recommend highly."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had a great time on this cruise. The food was delicious, and although the snorkeling wasn't the best we've ever seen (the volcanic dust creates a lot of murkiness in the water), it was still amazing to swim in the cool, refreshing water. The crew was fantastic and kept the wine flowing. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Perissa beach was so Nice. Lunch was fantastic and the sea was very refreshing. Gregory was an excellent guide very helpfull and attentionate. We saw such beautiful sceneries and learned a lot about the island. Did mot like Oai: too crowded. Would have stayed longer in Perissa and Pyrgos."
* A traveler said: "This was our favorite activity on Santorini. The staff was very accommodating and went out of their way to make us feel welcome and comfortable. The food was delicious!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was awesome, everyone was extremely nice. Would recommend. Boat ride was great, pick up was easy."
* A traveler said: "Santorini was beautiful! Michael, our Guide, was great! Great suggestions and flexible! We had an amazing time. A must see island. Thanks Michael!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip,music and staff loved the sunset very memorable experience, food was lovely too thanks again"
* A traveler said: "We went to so many parts of the island and the tour guide was nice enough to take multiple pictures of everyone in the group. The entire tour was amazing and I would recommend it to anyone in Santorini"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour. One of the highlights of our trip. Our tour guide Ted was phenomenal and a very engaging teacher!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing day out, friendly crew, delicious lunch, swimming in beautiful spots, sailing in the caldera, I only wish it was longer! :-)"
* A traveler said: "This was a unique and fun way to see Santorini from the Caldera. The catamaran is a pleasant and enjoyable ride and the sunset is something not to miss!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour guide who brought us everywhere we wanted to go!! Lunch near the black sand beach for best gyros! Dinner reservations on Amoudi bay at Dimetrios Taverna ! At sunset. Most incredible area yo not be missed !"
* A traveler said: "Great guide, well organized. This tour allowed us to see all the main areas that we wanted to see on Santorini."
* A traveler said: "This tour was great! You get to see some of the main highlights of Santorini and our tour guide Agatha made the whole day fun and informational. Agatha was extremely nice, funny, and explained everything in an easy to understand manner. Aerostopolis (spelling is probably very wrong) was our driver all day up until the very end when we departed from Oia after sunset. He was very professional and had ice cold water available for purchase on the bus. The very end was the only slightly confusing part of the tour. If you have a difficult time navigating back to the bus without a guide or have difficulty with steps (the red beach had a little hike up a rocky steep area, Emborio had some steps, and Oia had some steps) this might be difficult for you but I felt the guides were very straight forward with where they would be and what times to get back. We found there was more than plenty of time to get in everything we wanted/needed at each stop. For us they had us switch vans to leave Oia at the end so this may happen to you (it’s a bit of a semi controlled chaos there at the end with the bus switcharoo but as long as you see your name on the list they’ll get it sorted out). Be sure to wear comfy shoes, a hat, extra water, and wear sunblock! You can’t beat the views and pictures you get on this tour!! Overall we highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip, principally due to the quality of the 3 staff onboard! They were excellent, extremely professional, polite and friendly! The food was very well prepared and presented. The boat was spotlessly clean, very spacious with shade and sunbathing areas! To redo! I was on the 560 Laguna"
* A traveler said: "This cruise is a must. My Santorini trip would not have been the same without this Caldera experience. The crew were friendly and knowledgeable. The hiking and swimming experiences were fabulous. And the bar abd food were very good. Beyond my expectations."
* A traveler said: "Lovely time, wonderful learning experience and beautiful landscape...The walking isn't as tough as some folks have claimed..."
* A traveler said: "Great day spent on a catamaran cruising around santorini! The staff were friendly and upbeat! The bbq they did was excellent! Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "This is a MUST BOOK! We had such an amazing time on this sunset cruise with a fantastic crew and captain with great company! The boat was a really good size and we had the perfect amount of people on the boat (not over crowded at all). We had such a lovely time and enjoyed the food on board. This was a 10 out of 10!"
* A traveler said: "Lovely staff, food was great, unlimited beer and wine. Stops were amazing we were swimming off the boat. Recommended experience and the sunset well must be seen!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Olympia
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Aegean Coast