Perivolos Beach Tours and Activities
Imagine a stretch of slate grey sands fringed by startling turquoise waters and hemmed in by sea cliffs, and you’ll understand why Perivolos is one of Santorini’s most popular beaches.
The island’s longest black sand beach is not only undeniably photogenic, but it’s a great spot for swimming and sunbathing, with cool calm waters, and thatched parasols and sunbeds lining the waterfront. Perivolos Beach is also notable for its lively atmosphere, with beach bars dotted along the seafront, volleyball nets set up along the sand and ample opportunities for water sports, including jet skiing and windsurfing.
Many tours of Santorini Island include a stop at Perivolos beach and visits are often combined with nearby Perissa beach. Active travelers can even hike or cycle the beach road between Perivolos and Perissa, a scenic 5km promenade that affords dazzling views along the coast.
Tours and Activities to Experience Perivolos Beach
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Classic Santorini Panorama: Visit the most popular destinations!
- Santorini 5-Hour Island Tour with Wine Tasting
- Santorini Highlight Private Tour 6 hours
- Archaeological bus tour to Akrotiri excavations & Red beach
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Muğla
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Katakolo
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Aegean Coast