Alcázar de Colón (Columbus Palace)
Tuesday-Sunday 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Calle La Atarazana 2, Plaza de Espana, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
The museum — the most popular in Santo Domingo — is open Tuesday through Sunday from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Alcázar de Colón (Columbus Palace)?
Attractions near Alcázar de Colón (Columbus Palace):
- Plaza de España (Plaza de Armas)
- Museum of the Royal Houses (Museo de las Casas Reales)
- Calle Las Damas
- Ciudad Colonial (Zona Colonial)
- Columbus Park (Parque Colon)
- Cathedral of Santa Maria la Menor (Catedral Primada de América)
- Ozama Fort (Fortaleza Ozama)
- National Palace
- Columbus Lighthouse (Faro a Colón)
- Los Tres Ojos National Park
- Palacio de Bellas Artes
- National Botanical Garden
- Boca Chica