Santa Marta Tours
* A traveler said: "The time spent at Bahia Concha. Luckily, it stopped raining (not completely) and we were able to enjoy."
* A traveler said: "A simple itinerary to the beach with a fun and knowledgeable crew. Everything you need to enjoy your day except your suit and sunscreen will be available on the boat or for purchase on the beach. Bring cash for chairs chairs and drink vendors. Hot lunch was a welcome and delicious surprise!"
* A traveler said: "The best tour of my life. Do not skip this minca tour if you’re near santa marta region. one of the best experience i’ve had so far. Thank you Nelcy, Sam!!!"
* A traveler said: "It was great. The young man,Juan, met us at baggage claim with a sign. He was a very polite and professiomal driver. He told us about Santa Marta and it's history along the way."
* A traveler said: "I had such a lovely experience on this hike! One of my favorite things that I've done so far while traveling around South America. The hike is challenging, but so worth it. The company was responsive, very helpful with my dietary needs and my guide Miguel was wonderful. Couldn't recommend this more!"
* A traveler said: "I rented the boat for a day for just myself and my then-girlfriend. I was planning on proposing and did halfway through the trip. The guys- Charly, Jordan and Raul were fantastic, definitely added to the magic of the day for us. For us, the fact that they seemed to be having a good time on the boat took the pressure of too much attention off us, however the guys were simultaneously attentive and enjoyable. There were also some great activities on the boat and on the guys’ itinerary. We went kayaking, cliff jumping, snorkeling, swimming and learned to drive the small motorboat that hung off the back. Nic was also very helpful, calling ahead of time to nail down specifics, asking how he could make the day special, which resulted in post-proposal sparkling wine and charcuterie. Overall, the guys helped us have one of the most memorable days of our lives."
* A traveler said: "Juan Carlos was amazing. Due to my Mothers age walking was not good in the heat, so we asked to be driven around the city. He fully agreed and then said He -free time lets go to Mince where he proceeded to buy us coffee and the most wonderfully fresh food. No Complaints, perfect English, So happy to provide us with any little extra he could."
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip to waterfalls and a beautiful hotel, highly recommended. Great guides, great views, great fun."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Carlos El Pibe Valderrama Statue
- Marine World Aquarium (Mundo Marino Acuario)
- Museo del Oro (Gold Museum)
- Santa Marta Historic Center (Centro Historico de Santa Marta)
- Crystal Beach (Playa Cristal)
- Lost City (Ciudad Perdida)
- Quinta de San Pedro Alejandrino
- Tayrona National Park (Parque Nacional Natural Tayrona)
- El Rodadero
- Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta National Park
- Playa Blanca