Crystal Beach (Playa Cristal) Tours and Activities
On the edge of Tayrona National Natural Park and the northern coast of Colombia, Crystal Beach(Playa Cristal) is one of the most picturesque white sand beaches in South America. Its clear turquoise waters provide ideal conditions for swimming and snorkeling. Many come to relax on the soft sand shaded by coconut palms or to eat fresh seafood caught right off the shore. It is also a great base for exploring the Tayrona National Park, one of Colombia’s most important protected ecological areas, for the day.
Marine life in the waters off Crystal Beach(Playa Cristal) includes sea turtles, dolphins, and several species of fish. Even without spotting one these creatures, the coral and sponges of the reef provide colorful underwater scenes. The Caribbean reefs offshore also attract those seeking scuba diving and other water sports.
Tours and Activities to Experience Crystal Beach (Playa Cristal)
- Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta National Park
- Marine World Aquarium (Mundo Marino Acuario)
- El Rodadero
- Lost City (Ciudad Perdida)
- Playa Blanca
- Quinta de San Pedro Alejandrino
- Carlos El Pibe Valderrama Statue
- Santa Marta Historic Center (Centro Historico de Santa Marta)
- Tayrona Gold Museum (Museo del Oro Tairona)
- Tayrona National Park (Parque Nacional Natural Tayrona)