Top Santa Fe Outdoor Activities
15 results | All Santa Fe Tours
* A traveler said: "Nick the tour guide was awesome. Very informative. Would highly recommend him and the tour. Cindy and Paul McGuine."
* A traveler said: "Sandy was well informed and a pleasure to be with ! Her personality was perfect . We recommend her for any tour. Phil and Cheri"
* A traveler said: "Nick was great. Very informative tour of the city and overview of the restaurant scene of Santa Fe. Well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "It was all wonderful but the connections she made between history and the present were fascinating! We learned so much on so many levels that we couldn’t have gotten anywhere else."
* A traveler said: "The whole trip was great ! Not sure if we can rate the sites as one better than the other. The day was good and the E-Bikes were fun to ride after a short break-in period. Travis was born in Santa Fe and added a personal touch to the sites. Really super day!"
* A traveler said: "Wasn't quite sure what to expect, but I'm 23 traveling solo and it was a BLAST! I made more than a few friends just by talking to other players and asking locals for clues, but it was also engaging enough to keep me competitive for 2 hours."
* A traveler said: "We had no idea what to expect, but we were on a Girl's Getaway weekend and wanted something fun to do - and this caught our fancy. We managed to select the coldest day of the week; 29 degrees, and being in the midst of COVID, it was hard to just pop in a store to warm up. We opted to take one of our "Pauses" and eat a quick lunch. And then we ran out of time so we used our second "Pause" until the next morning, where we finished our hunt. It was much warmer the second day, 35 degrees. The clues are fun, challenging without being frustrating, and each one was completely different. The quick clips that explained the history or background of the place we just "clued" rounded out the experience nicely, without it feeling like a boring lecture. We felt more tuned in to the culture and history of the city we were visiting. The walking between clues wasn't too far, and in our case, gave us a chance to get our blood moving to try and warm up given the chilly temps. We are eager to repeat this in our home town and utilize our kids so we can have two teams - we think it'll be a fun way to slip in some local facts and history. There was only one clue we couldn't work out because the pillar holding our clues was under renovation and it was just a bare framework - oops. There's a chance at the end of the hunt to fill out some updates for just that sort of issue. We had a little trouble at the get-go figuring out how to redeem our voucher on our cell phones, but someone was available by phone to help us. Phone support is very responsive and very friendly. We felt it was a super fun thing to do for a Girl's Getaway and much more unique that going for a mani-pedi."