Top San Sebastian Seasonal & Special Occasions
13 results | All San Sebastian Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour in a small town. In 2.30 hours your cover the whole city. Beer and Pinxta at the end is a treat.|Check your bike well before you start and learncheck shifting gears. You'll need it maybe once or twice but it helps."
* A traveler said: "Alba, my tour guide, was so kind and knowledgeable plus her English was very good. The tour was fun, informative, and lively. I loved using the e-bike for the tour especially for the steeper climbs. Highly recommended if you love biking, history, and getting to know the city you’re visiting."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Antonio, was great. He gave us just the right amount of information to help us understand the city, without overwhelming us with facts. He made the day special."
* A traveler said: "This was a great day. I didn't know much about Gaztelugatxe, but it was beautiful. The walk to the chapel and back can be a bit of a challenge if you're only on so so shape, but soooooo worth it. After seeing Gaztelugatxe, we headed to Bilbao. We saw a few city sites then headed to lunch. Unfortunately, it started pouring down rain, but we all made the most of it. Lunch was great, and even better that it was included in the price. The Guggenheim was quite a site to see. My only recommendation for the company would be to clean up the car a bit, as first impressions are important, however our guide was great and the small group was just my family of 4, plus 1 more. I looked at other tours that went to Bilbao and toured the Guggenheim and the others were twice as much. This is a great tour and awesome value."
* A traveler said: "Begonia was a great guide and the itinerary was fab! Bayonne was a charming fishing town, Biarritz was less fancy than I expected, and Saint Jean de Luz was super charming"
* A traveler said: "Two hours walk in San Sebastian. Our guide explained the history of San Sebastian. End of the tour we stopt by a bar to try pintox and wine."
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved the tour with Claudia, she was so knowledgeable and was great fun! We learnt so much and have a great time! I highly recommended doing this if you visit San Sebastián, it’s a must :)"
* A traveler said: "Worth the time. Worth the money. And lots of fun. Should be more aptly called a cooking demonstration rather than a cooking class. We watched Chef Nick prepare 7 different dishes and enjoyed tasting them all. Good opportunity to learn specific techniques on preparing a diverse set of local foods. Conducted in the working kitchen of a local restaurant. Really well done and organized. Highly recommend doing this while in town!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour!!! Our guide was John Jon, he was a very nice fellow. Wineries were beautiful, with the fall colour change. We enjoyed all the ones we have visited. The lunch picnic at Laguardia was outstanding. The building is very nice. Overall it is a tour that all wine lovers should take. Thanks you to both Jons!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "This is a trip that must NOT be missed!!! Ander and Nina were our guides. They picked us up at our hotel in a very comfortable car, and took us into the countryside. We visited amazingly quaint villages, walking the streets and visiting a local bakery where they treated us to txantxigorri a cookie with pork in it! and coffee. A lovely couple who by the end of the trip felt like family! Both Ander, who is a local and Nina, are well versed in the history of the Basque Country as well as everything San Sebastian. Had we known their depth of knowledge about everything Basque as well as being well traveled themselves, we probably would have booked them for the entire time we were |there. We loved this part of the world and hope to cross paths with Ander and Nina again either there or hopefully in our hometown one day!"
* A traveler said: "The sail could not have been better. Unai (the captain) was the best. Most of our group (10) are experienced sailors with their own boats and thought he was amazing and the sail too. The boat was in great shape, the captain so knowledgeable and loved what he did and our lunch was delicious and perfect............love the Rioija wines. All and all, excellent and would do it again."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Basque Country
- Things to do in Bilbao
- Things to do in Santander
- Things to do in Bordeaux
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Segovia
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Toledo
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Aquitaine
- Things to do in Aragón