Top San Pedro Sula Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
17 results | All San Pedro Sula Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip. Tour guide was great. Perfect day."
* A traveler said: "I can't write enough here about how awesome Kerim is as a tour guide. He exceeded all expectations and made my trip to Honduras so much better. He speaks great English and knows every part of Honduras like the back of his hand. The fort of Omoa was closed still so he came up with many other great ideas. He will also help with transport to and from the airport...and/or take you to any spots you desire such as Copán Ruinas and he makes sure you are comfortable, safe and enjoying yourself 100%. I encourage everyone to come visit this beautiful country and please use Kerim at iCatracho Tours. I flew in from the USA and the process at the airport was a breeze, just make sure to get tested 72 hours prior to flying. Hit me up with any other questions, firstname.lastname@example.org."
* A traveler said: "An unique experience and a very good personal service by Kerim. Pulhapanzac waterfall is a miracle, and kayaking at Yojoa lake adventurous and relaxing. Both are not well known targets, but deserve more visitors."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Western Highlands