With three days in San Jose, you can relax into the city’s natural rhythm, which blends the sounds of tropical birdsong, bustling markets, and salsa beats. You’ll have plenty of time to take in the key sights, including Costa Rica’s lush rain forest, volcanic peaks, and coffee farms. Here’s how.
La Sabana Park
Av. de Las Américas, San Jose, Costa Rica
Parque La Sabana is located at the western end of upscale Paseo Colón. There is no admission fee or opening hours, although daytime hours are often safest and nights are best avoided.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to La Sabana Park ?
Attractions near La Sabana Park :
What else should I know about attractions in San Jose?
- Costa Rican Art Museum (Museo de Arte Costarricense)
- San Jose Central Market (Mercado Central)
- Children's Museum (Museo de los Ninos)
- National Theater (Teatro Nacional)
- Plaza de la Cultura
- Gold Museum
- Morazan Park
- Metallic Building (Ed)ificio Metálico)
- Jade Museum (Museo del Jade)
- Yellow House (Casa Amarilla)
- National Museum (Museo Nacional)
- Braulio Carrillo National Park
- Rescate Animal Zooave
- Orosi River Valley (El Valle del Rio Orosi)