Top San Ignacio Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All San Ignacio Tours
Discover a new side of your favorite foods! See the gingers in bloom. Smell the all-spice leaf. Touch the vanilla orchid. Taste the cacao fruit.
This tour duration is approximately 4 hours. Learn how to make chocolate like the Mayans, and treat yourself to a Chocolate treat What to bring: -packed breakfast and/or lunch -bottled water and/or snacks What to wear: • comfortable clothing and running/hiking shoes
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Unique Experiences in San Ignacio?
The best Unique Experiences in San Ignacio according to Viator travelers are:
- Guided Senses Botanical Garden Tour at Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Lodge
- Mayan Chocolate Presentation
- Cooking Classes
- Food Presentation
Things to do near San Ignacio
- Things to do in Flores
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Placencia
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Quetzaltenango
- Things to do in Petén
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands