Top San Ignacio Restaurants
Saved to wishlist!
Ports of Call Tours
2 results | All San Ignacio Tours
Ranging from soft to hard- Caves Branch Cheeses are hand made using the freshest organic full cream milks. Absolutely no artificial ingredients, preservatives, flavoring or coloring added to our cheeses. All our cheeses are aged in our Caves Branch aging cellar at a constant temperature of 52°F and a humidity of 85% for up to 28 months for full aged aroma, flavor and texture. Artisan Cheeses include a delicious Ricotta cheese to our own unique version of Blue Cheese called "Mr. Sticky".
Enjoy three experiences in one tour at Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge in Belize. You'll start with a 1-hour guided tour of the botanical garden before indulging in a cheese tasting of artisan cheese made on the property. Then finish with a British-style traditional high tea in the garden. This is a great way to experience a bit of Belize's natural beauty and culture in one spot.
Things to do near San Ignacio
- Things to do in Flores
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Placencia
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Quetzaltenango
- Things to do in Petén
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands