Top San Ignacio Day Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
Cruises & Sailing
On the Water
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
4 results | All San Ignacio Tours
Visit Rio On Pools, an aquatic oasis amid evergreen trees and granite boulders in Benque Viejo Del Carmen. Waterfalls feed naturally-formed swimming pools, the perfect place to cool off and appreciate the region’s biodiversity. Enjoy a picnic on the riverbanks, do an impromptu photo shoot, or take a “ride” on the natural waterslide.
This whole day tour includes 4 different attractions: • 1000 ft falls • Rio On pools • Big rock • And a stop at Francis Ford Coppola Lodge What to bring: -packed breakfast and/or lunch -bottled water and/or snacks -swimwear, towels and extra dry clothes What to wear: • comfortable clothing and running/hiking shoes
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Day Cruises in San Ignacio?
- Things to do in Flores
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Placencia
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Quetzaltenango
- Things to do in Petén
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands