Top San Francisco Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
Saved to wishlist!
10 results | All San Francisco Tours
Enjoy San Francisco’s main highlights without worrying about the logistics on this 2-for-1 tour. Start your day at one of the most notorious prisons, Alcatraz, and take a self-guided audio tour. Then enjoy a sightseeing tour of city neighborhoods including Chinatown, North Beach to see landmarks like the Golden Gate Bridge and the Painted Ladies.
Explore the famous groves of the Northern California redwoods on this tour of Muir Woods. Departing from Fisherman’s Wharf in San Francisco, a local guide drives you over the scenic Golden Gate Bridge and into the moist air of Muir Woods National Monument. Crane your neck to admire these 1,000-year-old trees standing 260 feet (80 meters) tall. Afterward, enjoy a drive through the charming town of Sausalito before heading back to the city.
Zip along San Francisco's waterfront on a GoRide electric scooter — a fun and flexible way to get around that lets you avoid the hassles of parking and public transit. This GPS-guided tour lets you put down your phone and focus on the sights, like the Golden Gate Bridge, Crissy Field, and Fisherman's Wharf. Plus, experience the thrill of scooting down famous Lombard Street, one of the most crooked in the US.
Yes, Alcatraz scooters can be rented for a minimum 1 hour at $ 14.99. If you think you will be touring around the city, for more than an hour, whole day rental is recommended. Whole day rental means 24 hours in your possession. You can come switch the unit back to the bike store for a newly charged battery and or if the scooter seems to have minor defects (ex. Wheel alignment, wirings). Kindly ensure that you park in your hotel parking space and secure the scooter. Otherwise, please return back to our store and rent back the day after. You may also call on the number labeled on the scooter for pick-up.
Take away the stress and uncertainty from booking an Alcatraz tour with this package that includes Alcatraz ferry tickets and a 90 min guided walking tour of Chinatown and North Beach. Get practical tips from your guide on visiting Alcatraz then follow them through the heart of the largest Chinese community in the Western World. This is the perfect way to spend half a day in San Francisco enjoying some of its quintessential experiences with the help of a local who is on hand both to guide you and sort out logistics.
A visit to California just isn't complete without a day in wine country, but unless you know the wineries well, picking where to visit can be rough. This Sonoma or Napa Private Wine Tour with Concierge Service preplans your journey out with you so you don't miss the wineries you want to go to. Plus, you can thoroughly enjoy the day without having to worry about your transport.
Escape the city and explore San Francisco’s North Bay, on this guided tour. See massive redwood trees that are over 1,400 years old in a magical redwood forest. Cruise up the coast for a walk on Stinson beach and lunch in the town of Stinson. Enjoy views of the city from the Marin Headlands before stopping in Sausalito where you have the option to take the ferry back.
Explore the streets of San Francisco on two wheels. This easy guided bike tour takes you to many of the city’s most notable neighborhoods and attractions. Pedal past the Transamerica Pyramid and through bustling North Beach; peruse the Mission and Castro districts and the Haight-Asbury, home of 1960s hippie counterculture; and visit popular sites such as Fisherman’s Wharf and AT&T Park. Your guide will provide information and history on local landmarks en route, and there’s also a stop for lunch (added cost). At the end of the tour there’s even time to do your own exploring.
Explore San Francisco with this 2-day combo: a guided bike tour plus admission to Alcatraz Island. Venture to the infamous prison in the afternoon to hear audio commentary about former inmates like Al Capone. On the prior day, cycle along the waterfront from Fisherman’s Wharf and ride over the Golden Gate Bridge into Sausalito via the car-free national park bike path. Your tour includes a full-day bonus bike rental.
Explore the LGBT history of the Castro on foot during this walking tour. Follow your informative local guide through the famous neighborhood while learning about the local landmarks and historical sites. Be inspired by the rich, diverse history of this iconic district and its continuing role as an epicenter of LGBT activism and events.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours in San Francisco?
The best Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours in San Francisco according to Viator travelers are:
What Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours in San Francisco are taking additional safety precautions?
These San Francisco experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Official Alcatraz Tour + 2 Hour City Bucket List Excursion
- Muir Woods Tour of California Coastal Redwoods (Entrance fee included)
- 1-Hour Golden Gate and Lombard GoRide Scooter Tour
- Alcatraz Island Ticket with Chinatown and North Beach Guided Walking Tour
- 8-Hour Private Sonoma or Napa Wine Tour with Concierge Service
What Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours in San Francisco are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in San Francisco may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Civic Center Tours & Tickets
- San Francisco Cruise Port at Pier 35 Tours & Tickets
- Cow Hollow Tours & Tickets
- Angel Island Immigration Station Tours & Tickets
- Aquarium of the Bay Tours & Tickets
- Hayes Valley Tours & Tickets
- Bay Bridge Tours & Tickets
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO) Tours & Tickets
- Exploratorium Tours & Tickets
- Hyde Street Pier Tours & Tickets
- North Beach Tours & Tickets
- Winchester Mystery House Tours & Tickets
- Grateful Dead House Tours & Tickets
- Russian Hill Tours & Tickets
- USS Pampanito Tours & Tickets
- Barbary Coast Trail Tours & Tickets
- Haight-Ashbury Tours & Tickets
- Marina District Tours & Tickets
- Transamerica Pyramid Tours & Tickets
- San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from San Francisco
- San Francisco to Yosemite National Park
- San Francisco to Muir Woods
- San Francisco to Alcatraz
- San Francisco to Napa & Sonoma
- San Francisco to Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco to Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco to Union Square
- San Francisco to Castello di Amorosa
- San Francisco to Pebble Beach
- San Francisco to 17-Mile Drive
- San Francisco to Monterey Fisherman’s Wharf
- San Francisco to El Capitan
- San Francisco to Half Dome
- San Francisco to Yosemite Falls
- San Francisco to Santa Rosa
- San Francisco to San Jose
- San Francisco to Sausalito