Top San Francisco Unique Experiences
34 results | All San Francisco Tours
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic tour yesterday. Our driver was excellent and he showed us all around the Bay Area. I would do this again in a heartbeat!!"
* A traveler said: "Great guide and tour! The guide gave us a lot of information about the city and movies. We visit differents places of san francisco."
* A traveler said: "First class tour service in a vintage VW. We really enjoyed this way to see the city sights. Really appreciate the last minute rescheduling because of flight delays."
* A traveler said: "Tour guides were very friendly and engaging. Even if your not a believer the history and stories are worth it."
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide, fun group and first class way to see wine country! Pick up in the city was so convenient."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the top experiences of our trip! The guides were extremely friendly and informative. They offered to take photos of the guests and they added to the experience with hospitality. This tour was amazing, taking us to various locations in the city that we did not know about. Being a firefighter family, this was an amazing experience!"
* A traveler said: "I loved every bit of the tour! We all became family immediately and I was gifted a free bottle for my birthday!"
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing time! The food was great. Brian our guide was very knowledgeable and entertaining. Never rushed us past spots and made sure every member of the group was engaged. Recommend highly!"
* A traveler said: "Truly unique way to experience San Francisco. Kevin was amazing and friendly. He is from San Francisco and made us feel very welcome."
* A traveler said: "Judith, Thank you for a fun-filled tour. Learned so many kooky facts & history of the city. A major highlight of our time in SF. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour! Beautiful wineries with the perfect balance of information and individual time to relax with the group. Kirill was very knowledgeable about SF and Napa, but also very entertaining with his sharp witted commentary. We really enjoyed ourselves and would highly recommend to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "I took my daughters to San Francisco to travel to Napa wineries and visit the city in a long weekend. We were looking for a tour of the city and had a fabulous tour with Josh of the Painted Ladies Private Tour. He had great insight into the city and we got to see all of the highlights in a fun and entertaining environment."
* A traveler said: "We loved everything about it! Three generations of our family took the tour! We cruised the streets in our flower power 70’s Van with music blaring and people everywhere looking at us with big smiles and peace signs. Saw all the major districts and heard great stories. If you’re a fan of SF hey day, there is no better way to see it!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour with good beer and great people! Mike was very knowledgeable and accommodating. I highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience and tour. Doc took us to some of the greatest spots in and out of SF so we could take the best photographs. Highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "My kids loved the Holiday Lights Tour and we all had a blast with the christmas carol sing along. They are already asking to go back next year! A++"
* A traveler said: "Our pilot, Rick took the time to point important areas and answered all our questions making our tour very entertaining."
* A traveler said: "I chose this scavenger hunt because I needed to do something fun and interesting during shelter-in-place. I've lived in SF for over 5 years and even I learned from this hunt! There were so many interesting detours to places I know well, or at least I thought I did. I used to work down by Yerba Beuna, but I didn't know much about the area. I used to live in North Beach, but I couldn't have told you anything interesting about Chinatown! I learned so much. You'll certainly get your steps in as well. I totally recommend this adventure. 10/10."
* A traveler said: "James was such a pleasure. He taught a family of 5 (with 3 kids) how to make a Neapolitan pizza. He was patient, charming, and funny. I can't wait to copy his recipe at home. I highly recommend him to any group interested in cooking."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Bay Bridge
- Nob Hill
- Cable Car Museum
- Ocean Beach San Francisco
- Lands End
- San Francisco Cruise Port at Pier 35
- Angel Island State Park
- San Francisco Botanical Garden
- Davies Symphony Hall
- James R. Herman Cruise Terminal at Pier 27
- San Francisco Playhouse
- Tomales Point
- Cow Hollow
- Union Square
- Russian Hill
- The Castro
- Grace Cathedral
- Transamerica Pyramid
- Toronado Pub
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon
Day Trips from San Francisco
- San Francisco to Yosemite National Park
- San Francisco to Muir Woods
- San Francisco to Alcatraz
- San Francisco to Napa & Sonoma
- San Francisco to Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco to Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco to Union Square
- San Francisco to Castello di Amorosa
- San Francisco to Pebble Beach
- San Francisco to 17-Mile Drive
- San Francisco to Monterey Fisherman’s Wharf
- San Francisco to El Capitan
- San Francisco to Half Dome
- San Francisco to Yosemite Falls
- San Francisco to Santa Rosa
- San Francisco to San Jose
- San Francisco to Sausalito