Ferry Plaza Farmers Market
San Francisco foodies and local chefs alike flock to the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market to peruse stalls bursting with some of Northern California’s finest produce. At the waterfront market, visitors can tempt their taste buds with local goat cheese, fresh-pressed olive oil, organic vegetables, and a variety of ready-to-eat artisanal goods.
Tours and tickets to Experience Ferry Plaza Farmers Market
Should I book Ferry Plaza Farmers Market tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Ferry Plaza Farmers Market 2021?
What's the best way to experience Ferry Plaza Farmers Market?
- San Francisco Food Tour: Ferry Building and Ferry Plaza Farmers Market
- Withlocals Highlights & Hidden Gems: Best of San Francisco Private Tour
- Custom 3 hour Tour of San Francisco
- Entertaining Tour of San Francisco
Things to do near San Francisco
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Santa Rosa
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon