Top San Diego 4WD Tours
26 results | All San Diego Tours
* A traveler said: "Loved the experience the guide was amazing and friendly will do it again. Next time I am booking with my older kids"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended ! A must see ! I can now cross it off my bucket list. Definitely do the bus ride, no extra fee"
* A traveler said: "Great tour and experience very professional staff, go car a little small for 2 people who may have mobility issues"
* A traveler said: "Exciting & fun! The boat ride was a whole vibe with good music. I took my 12 year old daughter and she had a blast! We had a ton of fun Whish it would have been longer (30 min ride ) I could have done that all day long! Definitely a must do!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the Safari Zoo. We like how well all the animals are cared for and loved by there caretakers."
* A traveler said: "It’s a Amazing trip, great experience ! We all enjoyed it very much! Thank you all crew members! We definitely recommend it to our friends !"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed a beautiful serene sunset with Captain Phillip. He is extremely knowledgeable on boating and would diffentely go out on any type of water craft with Captain Phillip."
* A traveler said: "Scenery is beautiful. We had an amazing time. The host was very informative about certain historical details of San Diego. The weather was great but a little windy during some parts, however still enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable about the trail and also about the history and current conditions of everything going on. Made a few stops on the way for us to be able to explore the local area and get some pretty awesome pictures and learn some pretty cool stuff."
* A traveler said: "I really like taking these tours when I'm in a new city, gives a relaxing way to get the lay of the land. Our driver James was terrific!! Friendly, knowledgeable, wonderful storyteller and a great voice!! Had thought about getting off at Coronado but decided to stay on to keep listening to him!"
* A traveler said: "Loved Brigitte. Great personality and especially good with teenagers who might try to test the boundaries. My kids also loved her and thought the tour was “cool”."
* A traveler said: "The trip was exciting due to our fabulous, knowledgable, and fun Skipper, Jared! The weather was perfect, very romantic!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic!!!!! My husband and I absolutely love it .The tour of parts of San Diego were very informative. From the check in to checkout the staff was very friendly and informative I would highly recommend GO CARS TOURS!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful trip around the harbor! Captain Philip was a fantastic host! Would definitely recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome 😎 adventure on the water. Had a wonderful time aboard the vessel. Lots of nice people attending."
* A traveler said: "Such a great time! The staff were very patient and helpful when we asked to use the motor car instead of the scooters due to comfort. Thank you again we enjoyed the tour!"
* A traveler said: "It was relaxing and love San Diego skyline. Beautiful day cloud covering not too hot! Capt Jimmy was great"
* A traveler said: "Take your time, relax, and see San Diego. Well done and stress free Fun Day it wants me to type more so now I’m changing this to everything was awesome but the review process."
Frequently Asked Questions
- San Diego Museum of Art (SDMA)
- San Diego Natural History Museum (The Nat)
- Spreckels Organ Pavilion
- Green Flash Brewing Co.
- Mingei International Museum
- Del Mar
- Museum of Photographic Arts
- Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego (MCASD)
- Karl Strauss Brewing Company
- Heritage Park
- El Campo Santo Cemetery
- Maritime Museum of San Diego
- San Diego Museum of Man (SDMM)
- Point Loma
- Shelter Island
- Speed Circuit Family Fun Center
- Museum of Making Music
- Pacific Beach
- Whaley House Museum
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada