Ocean Beach Pier
Between the South Mission Jetty and Pacific Beach Point stretch 3 miles (5 kilometers) of pure, unadulterated sun-kissed southern California beach scene. The center of this scene is Ocean Beach Pier, the largest concrete pier on the West Coast, perfect for strolling, fishing, and just watching the waves.
Amid the swimsuit-clad crowd and the anglers, Ocean Beach Pier invites people-watching. Along the pier, you’ll find a café, benches, and bait and tackle shops should you want to try your luck with the fish. Under the pier, skillful surfers slalom the pilings.
Ocean Beach Pier is part of Ocean Beach, San Diego’s most bohemian seaside community. You can get tattooed, shop for antiques, and walk into a restaurant barefoot. Ocean Front Walk bristles with joggers, in-line skaters and cyclists. Back from the beach, Mission Boulevard consists of block after block of surf shops, burger joints, and beer busts.
Tours and tickets to Experience Ocean Beach Pier
What are Ocean Beach Pier hours of operation?
Should I book Ocean Beach Pier tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Ocean Beach Pier 2021?
Things to do near San Diego
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada