Top San Blas Islands Shore Excursions
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All San Blas Islands Tours
Experience first hand being inside the Panama Canal while immersing yourself in its intriguing history, the day-to-day operations and the abundant wildlife all around you, while being surrounded by lush rainforest. Gaze at the gigantic ships effortlessly passing us and listen for the distant monkey cries as we approach Monkey Island. Get up close and personal with four different species of monkeys -the Mantled Howler Monkey, the White-Faced Capuchin Monkey, Geoffroy’s Tamarin Monkey, and the Lemurine Owl Monkey - as they climb on you and snatch food. Discover many other wild animals including crocodiles, toucans, sloths, iguanas, turtles, and numerous exotic birds.
Many tours go to the beautiful San Blas Islands but few give you the chance to snorkel at two of the best spots. On this full-day tour to the archipelago you’ll be taken to some peaceful beaches, away from the crowds. Visit Isla Yansailidup and the Natural Pool and enjoy swimming and snorkeling in the balmy tropical waters. All snorkeling gear will be provided so don’t worry about bringing yours from home.
San Blas is the must-see place when you visit Panama and the best way to do it is by sailboat. This is because you can sail to more islands during your stay, and explore remote spots away from the crowds which it wouldn't be possible otherwise. The crew has been sailing around San Blas for many years now and they have deep knowledge of the place and culture, so they will make sure you visit the best islands in the Archipelago. During your stay, the crew will prepare fresh meals, based on local products and on fresh fish caught on the day. If you love snorkelling, you will have the chance to admire the untouched coral reefs, one of the bests in the world. So what are you waiting for? Don't miss the opportunity to have a private island just to yourself, where you can relax on hammock, shaded by palm trees; have a walk on a white sand beach and swim into crystal clear water.
The crew has been sailing around San Blas for many years now and they have deep knowledge of the place and culture, so they will make sure you visit the best islands in the Archipelago. If you love snorkelling, you will have the chance to admire the untouched coral reefs, one of the bests in the world. The driver will pick you up at 5 am at your accommodation, if you decide to include pick up and after about 3 hours drive you will be arriving at Carti Port. There you will be set on a speedboat to your sailboat. The crew will be there to welcome you aboard and give you a short briefing about your day. After that you will be able to visit the first island and you can do snorkeling. Following this, you will sail to a different island and have lunch either on the boat or island. Meals are fresh and based on local products. After lunch you will have time to visit the second island and do snorkeling. At 3 pm the speedboat will pick you up from the boat and start your way back to the city.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Shore Excursions in San Blas Islands?
The best Shore Excursions in San Blas Islands according to Viator travelers are:
What Shore Excursions in San Blas Islands are taking additional safety precautions?
These San Blas Islands experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Shore Excursions in San Blas Islands are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in San Blas Islands may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in Limon
- Things to do in Medellín
- Things to do in Santa Marta
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in Armenia
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Central Valley
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets